View Poll Results: Did you enjoy this cruise and goals? Which of the prizes did you like?

Voters
59. You may not vote on this poll
  • CRUISE: I enjoyed this cruise

36 61.02%
  • CRUISE: I didn't enjoy this cruise

12 20.34%
  • CRUISE: I started but I couldn't finish

5 8.47%
  • GOAL: I enjoyed these goals

19 32.20%
  • GOAL: I didn't enjoy these goals

19 32.20%
  • GOAL: I started but I couldn't finish

18 30.51%
  • I didn't participate

1 1.69%
  • I liked the prize - Nicoise Salad

38 64.41%
  • I liked the prize - Lettuce Wraps

39 66.10%
  • I liked the prize - Sangria

30 50.85%
  • I liked the prize - Pasta Salad

36 61.02%
  • I liked the prize - Mixed Berry Cobbler

9 15.25%
  • I didn't like the prizes

14 23.73%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: End of Summer Food Expo - 22 Sep 2017 (POLL ADDED)

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Carbuck View Post
    I got a few of those too but kept refreshing. It appears we can't afford to let ourselves get behind in each goal phase. I've got 2 more wraps to make before I start stocking up on the ingredients for the next dish for the silver ticket. Going to need 60 sugars for the Sangria. Yikes!!!

I hope you are making good progress too!
    Well heck!!! 60 sugars!!!

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cfhebjhjfleabchljfeabcaejfhcb View Post
    I'm quite enjoying this cruise. It's something different for a change.
    There's just a few things that make little sense to me though like the salad being cooked on the stove instead of the salad bar and the lettuce wraps not needing any lettuce whatsoever..

As for the time limit. Currently I have 5 days left to complete my cruise and 8 days to complete the side quest so after the cruise finishes I still have 3 days for the side quest. Therefore you can afford to fall behind a little. Just not too far.

A few things that help me is my main focus is on finishing the cruise day and whenever I have spare time I cook what's needed for the side quest.
    Having lots of appliances really helps those side quests also. I have 3 diner stoves so those salads were easy. I also have 3 commercial range stoves so that usually leaves me with a spare stove I can use for side quests like this one. When my cruise day is finished I'll work on the side quest and I tend to use the spare appliance for the side quest also. Or if I know I'm working on several dishes which take a little longer to cook then I also use the opportunity to cook a side quest dish.

In the mean time I'm keeping an eye out on the ingredients needed in future as the recipes are listed in the beginning of this thread and stock up on the more tricky ingredients in advance like sugar for the sangria.
    The salad stuck out to me too. I'm guessing the stovetop salad is to keep it accessible to players at lower levels. Didn't notice the lettuce-less lettuce wraps until you pointed it out though - lol!

I am enjoying the change in cruise too I like getting more recipes, and I'm happy to get another one on my Celebration Stove as well (don't have too many recipes there). Better stock up my sugar for Sangria!
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

New Resident
    Can anyone confirm that the mixed berry recipe is a gem producing recipe?

Quote Originally Posted by pixiegamer View Post
    The salad stuck out to me too. I'm guessing the stovetop salad is to keep it accessible to players at lower levels. Didn't notice the lettuce-less lettuce wraps until you pointed it out though - lol!

I am enjoying the change in cruise too I like getting more recipes, and I'm happy to get another one on my Celebration Stove as well (don't have too many recipes there). Better stock up my sugar for Sangria!
    I'm guessing level accessibility is also the reason for the missing lettuce as well as the sangria needing only sugar and no fruits added to it.

I do like all these new recipes as prizes but could've done without the sangria on the celebration stove myself. First there's the sugar amount needed which is an issue. In between quests and events I'm working on mastering recipes quite a lot of those recipes which I have left need sugar because all too often loads of sugar is used in quests and events.
    I don't really need another recipe on the celebration stove either. Thankfully it's not as overloaded as the jubilee oven but still quite a few recipes take a long time to cook with 5 or 6 hours like beef Wellington, baked Alaska and mini pumpkins and off course 2 of these need sugar also.

I have a couple thousand special items to cook lots of gem recipes with but can't use them because the appliances are overworked and loads of them need sugar.

Nightclub Owner
    That sangria recipe though. Six sugars! I can feel my teeth cringing in horror!

New Resident
    Question if you purchase the more orders slot to cook more recipes during the cruise, does it continue for the next cruise?

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    That sangria recipe though. Six sugars! I can feel my teeth cringing in horror!
    Haha!
    Maybe I should put up a sign that I'm not responsible for any dental issues due to drinking the sangria I'm serving.

Quote Originally Posted by jjanous View Post
    Question if you purchase the more orders slot to cook more recipes during the cruise, does it continue for the next cruise?
    No, it only stays for the duration of that particular cruise.
    I usually do buy the extra order slot at one point as it makes especially the last days a lot easier. It depends on the price though as to when I buy the order slot.
    For some odd reason the price seems to vary. Some cruises start off with a price of 75 gems to buy it and other cruises start with a price of 200 gems to buy it but usually drops to 100 later on in the cruise. I usually buy it after it drops to 100.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cfhebjhjfleabchljfeabcaejfhcb View Post
    haha!
    Maybe i should put up a sign that i'm not responsible for any dental issues due to drinking the sangria i'm serving.
    lol!!

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast