View Poll Results: Did you enjoy this cruise and goals? Which of the prizes did you like?

Voters
59. You may not vote on this poll
  • CRUISE: I enjoyed this cruise

36 61.02%
  • CRUISE: I didn't enjoy this cruise

12 20.34%
  • CRUISE: I started but I couldn't finish

5 8.47%
  • GOAL: I enjoyed these goals

19 32.20%
  • GOAL: I didn't enjoy these goals

19 32.20%
  • GOAL: I started but I couldn't finish

18 30.51%
  • I didn't participate

1 1.69%
  • I liked the prize - Nicoise Salad

38 64.41%
  • I liked the prize - Lettuce Wraps

39 66.10%
  • I liked the prize - Sangria

30 50.85%
  • I liked the prize - Pasta Salad

36 61.02%
  • I liked the prize - Mixed Berry Cobbler

9 15.25%
  • I didn't like the prizes

14 23.73%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 LastLast

Thread: End of Summer Food Expo - 22 Sep 2017 (POLL ADDED)

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by cfhebjhjfleabchljfeabcaejfhcb View Post
    For those interested. I'm trying for the gold stamps and so far I've cooked 2 cobblers. 1 rewarded 500 coins and 1 rewarded 1 gem.
    Thanks cfhebetc. I really would love to understand the reasoning behind this recipe. What was it that the development team had hoped to achieve?

Banned
    i can't help but believe 18 hours is an error. There is simply no time to finish cooking them. They should have at least given us 7 days on top of the 10 days for the cruise. If the cobbler dropped 10-15 gems a pop I could understand a little better.

Well the last goal is impossible- 18 hours is 7.5 days.. Is this a bug??

Rhino Keeper
    The new recipes are nice to have but the berry cobbler is worthless. I?m not going to waste my time on an 18 hour cook time for the hope of one gem. Especially when I can get six gems with six three hour recipes. So sad S8 would make a goal that isn?t achievable. 😢

Yeah it seems like a mistake. 18 hours seems more like a 'learn to cook' first time period. They probably forgot to set a shorter normal regular cook time. I hope they fix it soon since we are running out of time on this goal!

Really guys?!!!...Come on now be realistic!!!...This is a deal breaker for me!..18 hours?!!...Not a chance!!!..Your acting like a company that doesn't test their own product!...Be realistic and do the math!!!...Please go back to the old way and do cruises...The fun of the game is in earning new decor...Create some fresh designs!...We were getting so many repeats...this is ok once in a while for new recipes but we like decor!!!

Farm Supplier
    It's been three days and still no indication whether this berry cobbler thing was a big screw-up on the desingner's part. Can we please get some clarification as to whether this will be fixed, or whether we're just being given the finger?

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by cfhebjhjfleabchljfeabcaejfhcb View Post
    For those interested. I'm trying for the gold stamps and so far I've cooked 2 cobblers. 1 rewarded 500 coins and 1 rewarded 1 gem.
    I started the cruise a day late when it autostarted. I cooked 2 berry cobblers and also got 500 coins and 1 gem. I probably won't cook 10 by the time the goal ends but I just want to see how far I can get and how many gems will drop vs coins. I have thousands of gems, all from cruise recipes and drops, and over 200 butters from stamps, so I really don't care if I finish or not.

I have the oven that cooks the 24 hr chicken recipe. I bought it when first released for half price, which is still over priced. It gives 1 or 10 gems. I got 10 gems early on and once or twice afterwards and it's probably been around 2 years. Hopefully this recipe has a better gem drop rate.

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    Thanks cfhebetc. I really would love to understand the reasoning behind this recipe. What was it that the development team had hoped to achieve?
    I'm afraid that will remain a mystery given the silence so far and the number of people not happy with how this was set up. I think many more would have really enjoyed the whole thing if it was more reasonable.

Quote Originally Posted by sgr1953 View Post
    The new recipes are nice to have but the berry cobbler is worthless. I?m not going to waste my time on an 18 hour cook time for the hope of one gem. Especially when I can get six gems with six three hour recipes. So sad S8 would make a goal that isn?t achievable. ��
    That's at least 6 gems as sometimes cooking a gem recipe rewards more then just 1 gem at a time.

Quote Originally Posted by nmishii View Post
    I started the cruise a day late when it autostarted. I cooked 2 berry cobblers and also got 500 coins and 1 gem. I probably won't cook 10 by the time the goal ends but I just want to see how far I can get and how many gems will drop vs coins. I have thousands of gems, all from cruise recipes and drops, and over 200 butters from stamps, so I really don't care if I finish or not.

I have the oven that cooks the 24 hr chicken recipe. I bought it when first released for half price, which is still over priced. It gives 1 or 10 gems. I got 10 gems early on and once or twice afterwards and it's probably been around 2 years. Hopefully this recipe has a better gem drop rate.
    I'm in the same cruise boat. Except I don't have 200 butters, I wish I did! I have already mastered most of the butter recipes but between using butter for cruises and now also needing it for the pizza crepes I can't have too many butter as the crepe batter for the recipe is stacking up quickly.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadiat View Post
    This has turned out to be a very disappointing cruise Storm 8. Please go back to the way cruises used to be, with a gem producing recipe (that can be cooked in a short time) as the final prize.

So unfair. Would have to delete this game if it happens again.
    The Berry Clobber is a bit of disappointment but the pasta salad is awesome. The limiting ingredient is pasta, which refills every 5 minutes, It is cooked on the dinner burner. I have 4 of them and I am thinking about buying a 5th one. You can make 400 servings per hour per burner, that makes 1600 servings per hour, without running out of ingredients.

Till now, my favourite non gem recipe was churros, 1500 servings per 5 hours, I have a self with over 100000 servings. I can easily top my serving mark if I keep making pasta salad.

Do the selves have a servings cap?

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 LastLast