Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 LastLast

Thread: What New Prizes would you like to see?

I’d like an animated Dragonfly or Peacock for a pet.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by raissawinda View Post
    I wanted to suggest a design for a new pony prize next time event, a pink pony with yellow hair and tail, wearing flowers on her neck and hearts tattoos on her body. Or if the team wants a simpler design, just a pink pony in a red queen-look cloak (like the Queen card) with a gold crown. How's that?
    I thought that this pony with heart designs on her body came close to your suggestion. She's called Heart Hoof and from the current event in Fantasy Forest.

I think both pony and elephant look beautiful. I sure love to see them in Farm 2 as pets.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    I thought that this pony with heart designs on her body came close to your suggestion. She's called Heart Hoof and from the current event in Fantasy Forest.

I think both pony and elephant look beautiful. I sure love to see them in Farm 2 as pets.

I am actually inspired by a dragon in Dragon Story for the red pony I suggested. I admire all the dragons there. Storm 8 designers are the best!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Please give us snow leopard for a pet!

Rhino Keeper
    I'd like the opportunity to win the unicorn as I missed that event.

Rhino Keeper
    I really want the arctic fox, I think it was from an event that you had to level up the tree but I cant remember (there was the gingerbread castle that I managed to do thanks to lovely neighbours, and a cat in a tree one that I didnt get that was similar to the fox one' ive got the tree and the fox is hiding but not active - even if we cant get them as active pets could you make the tree and pet into like a decoration instead of half finished?

Rhino Keeper
    The peacock statue from mailbox is so pretty. Will love peacock as pet

Quote Originally Posted by tsumtsum27 View Post
    The peacock statue from mailbox is so pretty. Will love peacock as pet
    Me too, and more buildings like a clothing shop to make more of a village display. I also missed that snake thing and helpful caterpillar, I was unable to get the pink fawn in the valentines challenge. Thanks!
    Last edited by Lilliepaddd; 03-19-19 at 08:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fairyreserve View Post
    I don't get what a kelpie is. But I think this all speaks to a fantasy-based set of creatures being a great idea.

I've never seen a unicorn on any farm. Was it very difficult to complete that event? Dying to see one.
    I have three unicorns, rainbow, pink, and a baby rainbow, and a unicorn garden...

Executive Chef
    A cute little leprechaun pet maybe carrying a little pot of gold would be cute! Or just a cute little leprechaun pet and a pot of gold decoration. Lol.. Also would love some cute Easter/spring pets and decorations! What about a butterfly pet? Haha... Wishful thinking... Some more cute flower decorations or paths would be cute as well.

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 LastLast