Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: What New Prizes would you like to see?

Executive Chef
    I agree, make the pets from the Leaderboard events available randomly in the Tree House...those of us who were around for those events ended up with the pet habitats but no pets, so this would give us another chance at obtaining them. Also, any pets from previous events (excepting specific events like birthday events or the election; those should probably be purchasable instead) could be offered through the Tree House.

I also wouldn't mind a few more animals for the special pet habitats (that don't already have at least 3 available, not counting duplicates), like a couple more goats, another turtle, another ghost/spirit, something else for the igloo, etc. These could be won through events...maybe an Xmas seal, or a New Year's goat.

New Resident
    For those players struggling to get gold cow bells, A gold cowbell in the treehouse would be good.

Rhino Keeper
    I haven?t been playing long so every prize is new to me :P

Has there ever been pet ferrets? I think that would be cute. Would love one or two.

Just read about the ‘spin to win’ game. Sounded like fun. Bring it back for a second go-around.

Executive Chef
    Beaver. Definitely add the Beaver to potential Tree House prizes. May not be able to get it any time soon, but at least it will be an option. And the Alligator/Crocodile from the Mardi Gras event last year.

Leaderboard pets.
    More paint styles for all buildings.
    Love the spin to win idea.
    Fences and paths.

Will probably add more.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by PookieBear50 View Post
    Beaver. Definitely add the Beaver to potential Tree House prizes.
    I second this heartedly. Thanks PookieBear50 for making this suggestion. I hope to see it in my tree house soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Lilliepaddd View Post
    Leaderboard pets.
    More paint styles for all buildings.
    Love the spin to win idea.
    Fences and paths.

Will probably add more.
    I like and second your suggestions too, Lilliepaddd.

my wish might be slightly different, all these years I have seen butterflies, moles and otter giving us goodies like upgrade parts, gems,saws, etc, apart from coins xps, for every tap, so why can't we have one of them as pets so that it's our turn to take care of them��

Rhino Keeper
    I would also like Leaderboard pets from previous events, such as, the lovebird, unicorn horse etc

Grey dun pony, chihuahua, border collie, large reindeer, pilgrim cat.

I like the decorations and in particular the pets. Im sure I’ll add more later.

Farm Supplier
    there are a lot of great ideas I really like the jewelry box one, but I would love it if like this event you could make the habitat part of the goal/event. I have too many pets stuck in storage.

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast