Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213

Thread: What New Prizes would you like to see?

Farm Supplier
    At the higher levels, the Event prizes need work. The old expansion permits are useless for the higher levels that have moved on from their usefulness.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by NElove6 View Post
    At the higher levels, the Event prizes need work. The old expansion permits are useless for the higher levels that have moved on from their usefulness.

Yes, need to have prizes with drops that reflect the newer expansion requirements.

Rhino Keeper
    my wish list:

paint can factory (paint can drop is so low)

cheaper expansions (especially for higher expansions-way too high) I have all the parts to expand multiple times but no money

more farm plots (feeding so many pets plus now feeding exotic pets - not enough farm plots)

the storage - please make a way to separate decorations from pets & exotic pets, it takes forever to find a pet in storage
    or make some kind of storage barn/zoo/ animal hospital for pets/exotic pets

I'd like to see a big whale, flying shark, flying dolphin, mermaid, in a pool or tornado for summer

Rhino Keeper
    I have to add Almond trees, I don't get enough almond milk for my recipes. Same problem with the Jasmine, not enough jasmine. I could use a few almond milk gnomes or a jasmine gnome.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by TwixAndScones View Post
    I was thinking of a design/names for 3 new flytraps.

Having a fly floating above the flytraps head - an animation of flys circling the flytrap, maybe during the feed duration or maybe after it's done feeding and waiting to be collected from.

Or, a non animated fly just on the flytrap head.

The name to this one could be called Fly trap. It's basic but also fits with the fly theme.

Thirst Trap (it's a flytrap)

With maybe a raincoat on it? Or a raincoat with rain dripping down detail on it. The rain drop on it doesn't have to be animated either. This one would be related to water at least, or that would be the general theme.

Industry Plant (it's a flytrap)

I'm not sure on what the theme to this one would be.

But the two names, Thirst Trap and Industry Plant, would be quite funny, no?

(Posting this here as well because it may have higher chance to be seen)
    Maybe have this "Thirst Trap" themed around the sun or water in general. I'm thinking... a weather themed flytrap regarding sun. Or it can also be based around the element of water . You know, like Earth, Air, Water, and Fire. That sort of thing.

It could be a bright yellow or orange flytrap to represent the sun, since we don't have either yet.

Also maybe an "under the sea" flytrap. One that has a Crown of Thorns starfish on its head. Different blue colour to the ones we already have that are blue. Or instead of doing a blue colour for this flytrap, maybe it could be a purple coloured flytrap. As we don't have a purple coloured flytrap yet either.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	A5589069-C8D9-4383-8849-074F82E2D7D6.jpeg 
Views:	15 
Size:	283.0 KB 
ID:	64874

Name:	7E29AAA1-8851-4F57-B410-72139CEB365F.jpeg 
Views:	17 
Size:	61.8 KB 
ID:	64875

Also, a Knight's Night Flytrap complete with a grey armoured set

I'm really just wanting to see a flytrap with either; Purple, Yellow or Orange, Grey and Black. It doesn't have to be necessarily a grey or black coloured flytrap either. The flytrap could just be wearing something, like the Princess Flytrap, that has a nice long garment of per say, a Grey dress or something of the sort.

Also speaking of grey or a black themed flytrap, since I mentioned a Fly or Flies swarming/on a flytrap previously, maybe now or then would be the time to make the flytrap grey or black. Maybe it could signify a bin bag, be a black coloured flytrap with a giant green fly atop its head.

I'm still partial to the names of the flytrap either being Thirst Trap or Industry Plant. The Industry Plant would be good as a grey or black colour, maybe that one could wear a musical themed dress, as they have already made 4 flytraps in dresses. As I was just looking on Google for that and there's a few decent options to possibly be chosen for. Maybe a black Flytrap with a white musical themed dress.

Name:	072E4B8D-9634-44DE-AC16-358C4F22A5BB.jpeg 
Views:	20 
Size:	60.7 KB 
ID:	64876
    Last edited by TwixAndScones; 09-10-22 at 08:32 PM.
    67/67 Regular Flytraps
    2/2 Flytrap Variants
    1+ Extra Flytrap

70 Flytraps Combined

Last updated 17/3/24

(Only Actively Playing Farm Story 2)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post

What New Prizes would you like to see?

Hey Everyone,

What are the new prizes that you want to see in-game for the following? Please post any new suggestions that you have and specify your preference, if any, in where you like to see them. E.g. for Tree house or for events. If you have specific new prizes in mind, feel free to post screenshots as well. All suggestions are very welcome.

1. Tree house prizes
    2. Events prizes

Are there specific past prizes that you like to see brought back? If you have missed them out previously, here's your chance to post it!

Please do include in your own post if you see other members' suggestions that you like.

Thank you for your feedback and suggestions!
    Flytraps that I want more of than the 5 that are allowed from market purchases.

I want

2 more Camp Guide Flytrap
    1 more Venus Lovetrap
    1 more Princess Flytrap
    1 more Eyeball Flytrap
    1 more Football Trap

And maybe more Christmas Flytraps too.

To do this, they would need to be offered in the treehouse. Hopefully in the next month, I'll (again hopefully) have 5 Princess Flytrap and Eyeball Flytraps: so that way I would only need 1 more of them two as well. On top of the 5 I would hopefully own by then. So I want 6 of each flytrap, except for the CG flytrap, which I would want 7 of. Again, only way to get more than 5 would to eventually offer them in the treehouse too. As the market will let you only have 5 of any specific flytrap..

Though I know the chances are slim already, even more so with potentially seeing the Venus Lovetrap and Football Trap in the treehouse since they're among the first few flytraps that were made and offered years ago. The Venus Lovetrap could be offered in February with other older past valentines decorations/pets, the football around whatever time they do football in America. Still, I acknowledge the chances of any of this happening and me having more than 5 of any of these flytraps, especially again with the two oldest flytraps, are slim if not not happening. But one can dream!

If nothing else, I do hope to see the Camp Guide Flytrap eventually one day, be offered in the Treehouse as well. If I had to just choose one out of my list.
    Last edited by TwixAndScones; 09-24-22 at 07:50 PM.

Executive Chef
    I was thinking of a Vampire Flytrap. With a giant black cape on it, complete with a white shirt. And, have the flytraps teeth shaped like fangs at the top; maybe the bottom row of teeth too. Complete with a red crimson bow.

It could be shaped like the Flytraps in Dresses too, so that way the size reference is already there. Take for example; the Bride Flytrap. It has a parting for the wedding dress. The Vampire Flytrap could have a parting too. The black cape could be the first half, and then the last half be a white shirt.

Name:	CC556114-3552-4939-925C-F4AD077FB8EA.jpeg 
Views:	23 
Size:	47.5 KB 
ID:	65122

Or for another Halloween themed Flytrap,

Maybe have an orange one to reference a pumpkin with a giant sprout atop its head. That or the flytrap in a pumpkin dress.
    67/67 Regular Flytraps
    2/2 Flytrap Variants
    1+ Extra Flytrap

70 Flytraps Combined

Last updated 17/3/24

(Only Actively Playing Farm Story 2)

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TwixAndScones View Post
    I was thinking of a Vampire Flytrap. With a giant black cape on it, complete with a white shirt. And, have the flytraps teeth shaped like fangs at the top; maybe the bottom row of teeth too. Complete with a red crimson bow.

It could be shaped like the Flytraps in Dresses too, so that way the size reference is already there. Take for example; the Bride Flytrap. It has a parting for the wedding dress. The Vampire Flytrap could have a parting too. The black cape could be the first half, and then the last half be a white shirt.

Name:	CC556114-3552-4939-925C-F4AD077FB8EA.jpeg 
Views:	23 
Size:	47.5 KB 
ID:	65122

Or for another Halloween themed Flytrap,

Maybe have an orange one to reference a pumpkin with a giant sprout atop its head. That or the flytrap in a pumpkin dress.
    Oh I like the idea of a vampire and pumpkin flytrap.
    And perhaps a wicked witch Head on a flytrap with flowing green hair and a two black cats beside her snapping.
    Like the Flydrasaur

Name:	IMG_5779.JPG 
Views:	15 
Size:	79.5 KB 
ID:	65125
    Volunteer Moderator. Here to answer questions!
    I am a Farmer and a Player just like you!
    Need Technical Help With Your Game?
    Contact Storm8!

Storm8 Support Form: https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213