Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: What New Prizes would you like to see?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	5AC7BE1F-1FB2-4FE3-9DDB-ADCEAA0FA708.jpeg 
Views:	122 
Size:	68.9 KB 
ID:	46109 I would like this dog in the treehouse, event prize or to purchase.

Farm Supplier
    I would like to see another character/animal who we have to ‘pop’ around the farm but which gives darts and balloon tickets as well as other items. We had one before but I can’t remember what character/animal it was. Also can the items in the balloon be updated. I have plenty of tickets but have all the prizes that I like from it so I’m no longer sending it. More prizes for the silver and gold bells need to be released and I would like giraffes please lol

Rhino Keeper
    For pets I would love to have a Koala, Wallaby, Kangaroo, Wombat and Fruitbats. And some birds that actually flew around the farm instead of just walking around. New crops would be nice, like Mango, Papaya, Pineapple, Dragon Fruit, Watermelon, Cucumber, different kinds of peppers, Eggplant, Squash and new flowers would be as well.

Also, an event where we could earn gems would be fun. Or be able to win a pet like the show pony that only gives gems.
    Last edited by HelloUncertainty; 07-31-18 at 07:18 PM.

I’d like to see a flamingo pet and a monkey pet.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloUncertainty View Post
    For pets I would love to have a Koala, Wallaby, Kangaroo, Wombat and Fruitbats. And some birds that actually flew around the farm instead of just walking around. New crops would be nice, like Mango, Papaya, Pineapple, Dragon Fruit, Watermelon, Cucumber, different kinds of peppers, Eggplant, Squash and new flowers would be as well.

Also, an event where we could earn gems would be fun. Or be able to win a pet like the show pony that only gives gems.
    Yes to all of this. Especially the Flying instead of waddling g birds. And a marsupial would be great w/eucalyptus trees.

Rhino Keeper
    I still would like to see a bull as a prize. More farm related things

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by justmine2 View Post
    I still would like to see a bull as a prize. More farm related things
    I like the bull idea. What other farm related things would u suggest that we don't have already? (says the city girl)

I thought I pulled the post in here, but in reply to the one who suggested a jewel box that gives rubies, that is a brilliant suggestion!!!!!! I never have enough rubies, I'm lucky to get one from the mine out of 30 axes and shovels.

Yes

Quote Originally Posted by penally1 View Post
    I would like to suggest a jewelry box that gives a ruby every couple of days. Similar to the barrel of gold.
    This is an excellent idea

I want that chicken Ferris wheel.

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast