Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: What New Prizes would you like to see?

Executive Chef
    We already have an Autumn Pony and a Winter Pony...so perhaps we can also have a Spring Pony (maybe with flowers braided in its mane to suggest spring) and a Summer Pony (maybe wearing sunglasses and a lei or a visor to suggest summer)?

I would like to see a new building and maybe the team could design an event around it like they did when the flower shop and bed and breakfast buildings came out. I don't want just any building. I really want one where we can craft paint, maybe an artists studio. We can craft nails, screws, hammers etc. but no building for paint. Since a building isn't really considered a new prize possibly the team could give us an easel (or some other paint related item) that would drop paint every couple of days like the pot of gold.

I am at level 62 and still need paint to finish upgrading the barn and open slots in the building. I couldn't tell you the last time I saw someone selling paint in the newspaper.

Rhino Keeper
    Gems are great prizes...Maybe an event to open the last two slots in the train? I think the poor train got forgotten. Some doable event that we could send that gives us 1000 gems

New Resident
    There was an event last year To find elf's ? It would give balloon tickets tree-house darts gems & $$ Really liked that one . The best prize would would be another barn

I really like the jewelry box idea.
    Also, I would like to be able to purchase items with silver cowbells...maybe paint for decorating buildings or speed ups for animals including truffle hogs or beehive.
    I would like to be able to buy the classsic car with petrol pump. (The one that comes in pink and blue).
    I love the flying witch/broom/cat idea.
    I would also like for Jed to have a Santa suit for Christmas and maybe a pet reindeer.
    Maybe a bison?
    I like the idea of farm decorating contests too.

Thanks for asking, storm8!

Grand Emperor
    You guys have brilliant ideas on the separate storage for papers and parts. I've moved your posts to the request thread for it. Please continue your discussion there.

Thread: Separate storage for paper, parts and tools but with ability to buy/sell in shop

Fashion Designer
    Is it too late to add to this?

* I love the idea of the mausoleum building event where you earn a mummy or something like that. And the witch flying around on her broomstick.

* Jewelry box would be fantastic, but along with it, sapphires and emeralds with different vase colors, too.

* For pets, now that we have a heffalump, how about more pachyderms, like a Hippo to add to that watering spot! I'd also like a giraffe, penguin, Hedwig, and dinosaur. And I think the buffalo idea is awesome.

* Next time we get Christmas trees, can you add a dreidel?

* How about a gnome event where we get different gnomes for prizes, and the pet at the end for the grand prize is a flamingo?

Farm Supplier
    We need a pet challenge where the habitat can be a beautiful, magical, brightly colored, fanciful tree of some sort, like a willow tree. And the prize should be a unicorn. But since typically a habitat can hold three animals, this will give you the option in the future to have another challenge for a pegasus and then another challenge for an alicorn. That would be all three of the mythical horse creatures and a beautiful habitat for them to live in. Also I would like the challenge to be obtainable by normal people that do not have money to drop on blue gems or people that have Androids instead of iPhones and don't have the ability to get extra gems, bells, and boosts to help them in challenges. Especially since I fall in both of those categories and I want a unicorn. ����������

Fashion Designer
    I second the fantasy habitat for the horsie creatures. Unicorn, etc.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kit10deuce View Post
    We need a pet challenge where the habitat can be a beautiful, magical, brightly colored, fanciful tree of some sort, like a willow tree. And the prize should be a unicorn. But since typically a habitat can hold three animals, this will give you the option in the future to have another challenge for a pegasus and then another challenge for an alicorn. That would be all three of the mythical horse creatures and a beautiful habitat for them to live in. Also I would like the challenge to be obtainable by normal people that do not have money to drop on blue gems or people that have Androids instead of iPhones and don't have the ability to get extra gems, bells, and boosts to help them in challenges. Especially since I fall in both of those categories and I want a unicorn. ����������
    Quote Originally Posted by Fairyreserve View Post
    I second the fantasy habitat for the horsie creatures. Unicorn, etc.
    A unicorn (two, actually) WERE a prize at some point last year (or maybe the year before) in one of the Leaderboard events. They haven't been offered again since then.

But I'm all for another unicorn to be offered, and a Pegasus (and an alicorn) would be an interesting pet to add to the farm. Perhaps to add to the mythical horse herd, a hippocampus or kelpie could be offered (somehow) during the summer months, and a nightmare during Halloween?

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast