Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: What New Prizes would you like to see?

I ap9logize if I’m duplicating another suggestion, I perused the others, but not thoroughly.

I would love expansion packs. Whether this is hardware like nails, paint, hammers, etc. to expand our buildings.....or documents to expand our area. The drop rate for these can be quite off balance.

I have lots of pets, but no room for more habitats. I need maps. I can only assume others have the same frustration.

I saw a suggestion of crafting paint. I love that. Farmers way back used to make their own paint from blood and dirt, hence the traditional red barn. Maybe we could get a less gory challenge, what about mud, poke berries , and empty buckets? That sounds like a paint recipe to me. It would even fir the purple color.

Bricks were made of mud and straw..........

Ok,

Quote Originally Posted by Fairyreserve View Post
    I don't get what a kelpie is. But I think this all speaks to a fantasy-based set of creatures being a great idea.

I've never seen a unicorn on any farm. Was it very difficult to complete that event? Dying to see one.
    I received a mom and baby unicorn "?.....maybe two years ago. A few months ago, there was another challenge for a blue and a pink unicorn. My habitat can only hold three. So I didn?t even try for the blue one. I have three now, homed near my mine. My I d is tisiphonic ..... my farm is tisiphonic?s

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by penally1 View Post
    I would like to suggest a jewelry box that gives a ruby every couple of days. Similar to the barrel of gold.
    That sounds like a great idea. I love it.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by lulu_linda View Post
    Attachment 46109 I would like this dog in the treehouse, event prize or to purchase.
    Ooh. Yes. He?s a cutie.

Rhino Keeper
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	85A8E849-CD24-4820-B895-55B62B1B5236.jpeg 
Views:	51 
Size:	268.2 KB 
ID:	46830

I would like to get this farmhouse skin. I’ve been playing for over 3 years and haven’t seen it other than on other people’s farms.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ankavale1000 View Post
    Panda. I would like a pet panda ... bamboo forest habitat or any habitat that we already own. Thank u.
    Great idea too. I?m loving all of these ideas.

Rhino Keeper
    I keep hoping some of the pets from long ago (eg Carousel Pony, Border Collie, Teacup piglet, Dapple Grey Dun pony etc) will return. The others I?d like to be able to get are the Rooster, grey Sugar Glider and Mama duck.
    I like the idea of the bull and maybe a cow friend (as a pet) for him.
    I do think the monkey would be sweet and some Australian animals, as suggested a koala, kangaroo, wombat etc and their habitat could be a billabong (like a pond).
    The return of the different Ferris wheels and carousels would be awesome too

Fashion Designer
    I'd love to have a new building which can produce expansion parts, like the tool maker. For the ingredients, we can mine it with different tool, maybe the pickaxes for the stones, and the shovels for the expansion part ingredients. That would be good for decreasing stress level on gathering the expansion parts, there are two ways to do that.

As for pet, I wanted to have a mermaid, similar to Morgan character but stick to his/her habitat. He/she can swim/jump around the habitat after being fed. The mermaid habitat can be like a small square beach similar to the tropical bird's habitat maybe with some pinky little starfish and/or sea urchins. Perfect for summer. Just a suggestion...

We have animals, ghost, mythical creatures. It's perfect.

But one thing important...
    Make it much much easier to achieve!!

Fashion Designer
    I wanted to suggest a design for a new pony prize next time event, a pink pony with yellow hair and tail, wearing flowers on her neck and hearts tattoos on her body. Or if the team wants a simpler design, just a pink pony in a red queen-look cloak (like the Queen card) with a gold crown. How's that?

Rhino Keeper
    Could we please have a chance to win the Birthday Snake and maybe a Polar Bear wearing a little coat in the Treehouse? Or I have seen on many farms a white elephant with a Red Bow around it, it is so cute!
    Last edited by skkdjdkckdmj; 02-07-19 at 02:29 PM.

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast