Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: What New Prizes would you like to see?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Grand Emperor

Talking What New Prizes would you like to see?

What New Prizes would you like to see?

Hey Everyone,

What are the new prizes that you want to see in-game for the following? Please post any new suggestions that you have and specify your preference, if any, in where you like to see them. E.g. for Tree house or for events. If you have specific new prizes in mind, feel free to post screenshots as well. All suggestions are very welcome.

1. Tree house prizes
    2. Events prizes

Are there specific past prizes that you like to see brought back? If you have missed them out previously, here's your chance to post it!

Please do include in your own post if you see other members' suggestions that you like.

Thank you for your feedback and suggestions!

New Resident
    I would love the chance to win the house with the pink blossoms on the roof. I've been playing this game around 2 years and have never seen the chance to win this. I see many people have this house, though, on their farms. I'm guessing it must have been a prize from something?

Volunteer Moderator judyandthecat's Avatar
    For Halloween ...Judy smiles..
    Still want that witch flying around on a broom with a big black cat sitting behind her...
    Would go with our ghost pets.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    For Halloween ...Judy smiles..
    Still want that witch flying around on a broom with a big black cat sitting behind her...
    Would go with our ghost pets.
    I'll do you one better...a black cat flying around on a broom with a stuffed witch doll sitting behind her.

Volunteer Moderator judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PookieBear50 View Post
    I'll do you one better...a black cat flying around on a broom with a stuffed witch doll sitting behind her.
    Judy bursts out laughing. As long as we get the witch and the kitty cat.

New Resident
    I would like to suggest a jewelry box that gives a ruby every couple of days. Similar to the barrel of gold.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by penally1 View Post
    I would like to suggest a jewelry box that gives a ruby every couple of days. Similar to the barrel of gold.
    Thanks for reminding me of this suggestion I made last Christmas.

I thought I pulled the post in here, but in reply to the one who suggested a jewel box that gives rubies, that is a brilliant suggestion!!!!!! I never have enough rubies, I'm lucky to get one from the mine out of 30 axes and shovels.

Yes

This is an excellent idea

Rhino Keeper
    That sounds like a great idea. I love it.

Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast