Thread: Gold cow bells -what?s the point?!

Gold cow bells -what?s the point?!

I?ve been an avid supporter of this game for years! I love playing and think you all do a brilliant job....but... please can you give us something to use Gold cow bells for? I now have 48 useless bells 😭 Maybe a trade option? Swap 5 for something useful?!

There?s nothing to use them on once you?ve unlocked the gold lure in fish pond?

I wish I could trade my silver ones for bronze. I?ve never used a silver, I don?t even know what they?re for. Can you use them for stuff at your level? I?m only at like level 35 or so

Farm Supplier
    I never gotten a gold, have gotten loads of silver and bronze. I often just don't even look the trucks, I feel like there's no point.

Quote Originally Posted by VampireBlade1 View Post
    There?s nothing to use them on once you?ve unlocked the gold lure in fish pond?

I wish I could trade my silver ones for bronze. I?ve never used a silver, I don?t even know what they?re for. Can you use them for stuff at your level? I?m only at like level 35 or so
    Hi! You use them to make bait for salmon and Tuna, possibly at a higher level x

Also, you unlock a smokehouse, once you have that there’s nothing else. I’m at 50 now