Thread: Why are there non-stop cruises now?

Banned

Why are there non-stop cruises now?

It's clear some sort of decision has been made to do this across the board in S8 games. Nobody has been happy with it in Dragon Story. Judging from forum activity I'm not sure it matters much here, but it would be nice to be able to have free time to focus on stars for other dishes, relax and enjoy the game.

Nightclub Owner
    At least wait until the Lani goals are finished...

This new one looks interesting though and we get several new recipes it seems.

The Honorable Panda
    Looks new recipes for the new cruise!!

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...po-22-Sep-2017
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

New Resident
    I really don't understand why people complain about nonstop cruises. If a cruise comes up and you would rather not do it, just ignore it.

Some people, like me, play the game just because of the non stop cruises.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadiat View Post
    I really don't understand why people complain about nonstop cruises. If a cruise comes up and you would rather not do it, just ignore it.

Some people, like me, play the game just because of the non stop cruises.
    Some people, like OP, are sick of cruises and want some variety like we used to have long ago.

I?m getting used to cruises as a norm thing by now. It doesn?t feel like an event anymore. But hey, I haven?t bought gems in a long time because of them so I don?t really care if they keep coming. I would love some new events though. We used to have both cruises and other special events monthly. What happened to that?

Rhino Keeper

cruises...

I am not complaining I like the cruises a lot but but it would be nice to go back to once a month. I do feel 2 to 3 times a month is a bit much some variety in events would really be nice. I miss events like the ones with Mina and the Yeti and the ren fest it would really be awesome to go back to how it use to be it was fun, Really fun!

Rhino Keeper
    I sort of agree some variety would be nice