Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Colosseum

Rhino Keeper
    My highest streak was five, but I've been unable to maintain a streak higher than three during the last 15 battles of the Glasstodon tournament. Any losses I had in the tournament would interfere with my streak in the Colosseum! My wins in the tournament didn't count towards the 490 items needed for the Colosseum, funny how that works.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Limequat View Post
    My highest streak was five, but I've been unable to maintain a streak higher than three during the last 15 battles of the Glasstodon tournament. Any losses I had in the tournament would interfere with my streak in the Colosseum! My wins in the tournament didn't count towards the 490 items needed for the Colosseum, funny how that works.
    Tournament should not affect the colosseum in ANY way. Not the wins/ not the losses - If yours do - report it.

Fashion Designer
    Actually, the tournament and colosseum wins/losses being tied together appeared to be intentional. My wins in the tournament contributed to my colosseum streak, though it took me several times of coming back to the colosseum after breaking a streak and finding I was back at streak 1 before I realized that was what was happening. Since it worked both ways, I decided it didn’t bother me.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by littelprincess0313 View Post
    I second that. After one week I have 60/490! Yeah! -.-
    Just give us expantions and stop the collosseum
    Agreed!!!!!! 100%

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    Colosseoum could just drop food....like 1000-?5000...or something...per battle. This would at least motivate some people...Coins are pointless prize
    Again, I agree

Executive Chef
    My highest streak was either 5 or 6. Then I lost

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by JustKay View Post
    Yup can confirm earth was strong too.

I've battled the bountiful bunny before, and I think I used fire successfully. Can't remember if it was 'strong' or if I got a 'critical' tho
    Hi JustKay.
    So far, I can only confirm that Food is strong against Earth and is neutral to both Nature and Water, but will try Fire etc next time!

CORRECTION!

Thanks
    Muttley (Mutley00)
    Last edited by mutley00; 10-10-17 at 12:19 AM.
    Muttley (ID = Mutley00)

Executive Chef
    How are people doing?
    I'm found sooo poorly lol. And I really hoped the 37(ish, I think) days would have been a god send!

Quote Originally Posted by Silverrain1 View Post
    How are people doing?
    I'm found sooo poorly lol. And I really hoped the 37(ish, I think) days would have been a god send!
    I've given up. I think I was in the 90s but given the time left I wouldn't have made it, especially since the tournament is over which may have helped with building up streaks. I get that this is a new feature that cost money to implement and test, and that the best time to recoup those costs is when it's first released and the gem spenders need to be the first ones to rush it to completion. The glitches feed into more gem spend so there's really little motivation to fix the feature for everyone early on. Battle may even be a bit tougher. I know I've sent in animal with two element advantages, super rare vs a common, AND a few levels higher and still lost! I could handle the randomness in Tournaments, but if we have to get streaks to complete the event, and the extra hard randomness is a slap to the face sometimes. So all that fed into my decision to stop trying. I remember when Tournaments first came out in DS, oh, the bugs and forum whining and moaning. The first tournament was a write off, so am happy to sit back and not stress about it.

In fact I'm sort of glad I've had the chance to step back and rethink my playing. I originally wasn't serious about FFS, as my little forest couldn't win Tournaments or finish Storybooks so I logged in maybe once or twice a day to send gems. I didn't even have a Crystal Unicorn. Then leaderboards started and I couldn't help winning trophies and as I played more seriously during leaderboards my animal leveled up and then suddenly I stood a chance at Tournaments, got my Crystal Unicorn and a few crystal hybrids. I was only supposed to play leaderboards until my unused food stockpile ran out, but got sucked into the game. Colosseum made me feel like in the early days, when my forest was hopeless at events... and reminded me that I wasn't ever supposed to take FFS so seriously. DS is my main game, and I should cut back on FFS since there isn't enough time to play both so seriously anymore.
    Bye Attachment 67493
    Dble12win & 24win streak! -No$Spent!
    DragonS LB trophies (1crystl,51gld,27s,4b) Attachment 67493
    FantasyS LB trophies! (45gld,7s,4b) Attachment 54914

Crystl Trophy Shoplist:
    350m coins,23m food,18 10x boost,13k gld

2314Gld+BoostBreedWkend+DmdTmpl=
    Valint,Achlls,Helios,CrwnJwl,Quasr,Dmd-PrsmX3,Angl,Gld,Mercry&Crusadr
    My Rainbow Attachment 36684

My FashionS boutiques!
    -Beach Esplanade Attachment 35793 @JustKay
    -Fashion First gym Attachment 35795
    -Made in Meiji-era okiya Attachment 35794 @KayJust

BlossomPicnicAttachment 35799
    Monster!Attachment 36956

Rhino Keeper
    It's very quiet here. I wonder how many people are still playing. I reached 286 points but I played diligently. I feel the level of difficulty increases with increasing points you have. I had 6-7 streak a few times in the early part of the game but I couldn't get 2 streak now. For this level of required effort over 37 days, the price of a Super-Rare animal (which will be in the storage anyway) is not attractive at all. I would bet that not too many people play this event, at least playing seriously. Storm8, what're your thinking?