Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: Colosseum

Fashion Designer
    I gave up long ago. Much too difficult and time consuming for me.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by luna2cute View Post
    I gave up long ago. Much too difficult and time consuming for me.
    Ditto.

Rhino Keeper
    Just completed this Colosseum event with 7 days remaining. It appears that not too many people are playing (as this thread is dead quiet). Storm8 needs to adjust this event to make it more interesting. At this time, it looks like another tournament but 10 times longer with the same level of winning price.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by supermaay View Post
    Just completed this Colosseum event with 7 days remaining. It appears that not too many people are playing (as this thread is dead quiet). Storm8 needs to adjust this event to make it more interesting. At this time, it looks like another tournament but 10 times longer with the same level of winning price.
    Agreed...and the milestone prizes are so usless- like COINS? How about Food? Bombs...etc...some people would at least fight for THAT.

Fashion Designer
    Congratulations on completing the Colosseum. I’m half way through but not sure I’ll complete it. I’m finding that my commons are battling harder than my Ultra rares. I would also like to see changes made to the prizes we get. I’d like to see players rewarded with either food, runes or bombs instead of coins.
    Last edited by Buttercup0001; 10-24-17 at 06:36 PM.

Executive Chef
    i?m far behind because i don?t do much battles there : not really interested by something so loooong for just a super rare dark-water !
    i think this is going to be a dead thing
    i suppose they wanted to replace the battleground and make something close to DS arena without the craft house thing, but they completly missed the target lol
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Grand Emperor
    Congratulations on completing this!

Do you mind posting the egg of the Tidesdale and it's feeding schedule if you can please? I'm missing those in the Guide. Or if anyone can help, that will be most helpful. Thanks!

Rhino Keeper
    Supermaay you always come through. I've got about 100 more battles to go. Do you or anyone know what elements you had luck with against the Runic Fox? I got Critical hits with my citrine peregrine 2x, but they were random. Other times they're neutral. As well as Birthstone and Natire. All were neutral.
    Thanks

Wow, it’s interesting to see how many people are close to finishing or finished. I really wanted this horse but I get frustrated and exhausted feeling doing the 48 round and sometimes the 30 round tournaments. There was no way I was gonna do a 400 round one. Congrats to those who won and good luck to those still fighting.
    BS- No longer accepting neighbors

⭐We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams - Gene Wilder (Willy Wonka)⭐

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by NannaSherry View Post
    Supermaay you always come through. I've got about 100 more battles to go. Do you or anyone know what elements you had luck with against the Runic Fox? I got Critical hits with my citrine peregrine 2x, but they were random. Other times they're neutral. As well as Birthstone and Natire. All were neutral.
    Thanks
    Earth is strong against Runic Fox. Use Water if you encounter opponents with the Spooky element. Use Fire to fight the Apple element. Good luck.