Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Colosseum

Farm Supplier
    How much time do we have to finish the coliseum? I am wondering where we can get more information about it?
    I needed a whole day to strike round 8 - the ugly beever and the maximum of strikes in a row was three and it is nearly impossible to hit a round with only one try for me. I am on round 9 of 490. 😖
    It is much harder than the normal battles but the good thing is that I am not a very big fan of the price pony. Even if I love horses - this pony is not the kind I am burning for - and: again a pony? Come on - you could call the game 'Ponyland' - where is your fantasy?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Feenfunke View Post
    How much time do we have to finish the coliseum? I am wondering where we can get more information about it?
    I needed a whole day to strike round 8 - the ugly beever and the maximum of strikes in a row was three and it is nearly impossible to hit a round with only one try for me. I am on round 9 of 490. 
    It is much harder than the normal battles but the good thing is that I am not a very big fan of the price pony. Even if I love horses - this pony is not the kind I am burning for - and: again a pony? Come on - you could call the game 'Ponyland' - where is your fantasy?
    when you start to pick your animal to battle there is a timer of how many days etc...

I dun think there are rounds since every animal is random we just need parts & 490 is the total

good luck

Farm Supplier
    Thank you for the info ��
    After another lost battle I decided to give up. Don't need another pony and to win 482 battles in 35 days is impossible - even if I need 3 or 4 try's or many more to win 1 battle ��.
    Don't want to spend gems and don't want to waste my time.

Rhino Keeper
    I have just fought 4 match....... But win all , I wish I had more time

Fashion Designer
    I gave up after a few tries because I thought you had to keep the streak going in order to win the animal. Had I checked the forums earlier, I would have kept at it. They really need to make the rules clearer IN-GAME, because I'm sure that most players don't use the forum & probably don't know it exists. From what little info there is in the game, this just looks like a gem grab.

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    Good! It's not available for Android. From the way this tourney sounds, I'm glad it's not available to us yet. Please let this go by the wayside like Arctic Isles

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by starship412 View Post
    Good! It's not available for Android. From the way this tourney sounds, I'm glad it's not available to us yet. Please let this go by the wayside like Arctic Isles
    Yes, it's exhausting! Oh what's arctic isles?

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Thank you for sharing your feedback on the new feature.

Quote Originally Posted by Silverrain1 View Post
    Legacy content on iOS that breaks itself and other things.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverrain1 View Post
    it is a dragon story feature. android never got it
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Executive Chef
    I really don't understand releasing a feature until it's ready for both android and iOS operating systems, features can be tested in house and tweaked after release. A large part of the community is android yet we're left out on a lot of things, which makes it very unbalanced for players. If android can't fight for the same animal in coliseum then give it to us in tournament so at least we can earn it as well while we wait, because as past experience shows, android still doesn't have things iOS does after months of release date and looks like we won't get it. Never got golden isle Uni gem offer, never got extra spins with video for spin to win, and I spend real $ and test ALL the time. Compensate android players or release features for everyone equally.

Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast