Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Colosseum

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by supermaay View Post
    It's very quiet here. I wonder how many people are still playing. I reached 286 points but I played diligently. I feel the level of difficulty increases with increasing points you have. I had 6-7 streak a few times in the early part of the game but I couldn't get 2 streak now. For this level of required effort over 37 days, the price of a Super-Rare animal (which will be in the storage anyway) is not attractive at all. I would bet that not too many people play this event, at least playing seriously. Storm8, what're your thinking?
    Agreed. Also - coins as bonus suck. I think people would try more if we would get food as bonus - since everybody NEEDS food. And Grand prize as super rare for that effort - I hope they would consider treasure animals and other ultra rares instead.

Rhino Keeper
    I totally understand Justkay and Supermaay, I wouldnt have tried if I wasnt sure that my strategy would work. It made me win in 10 days like most tournaments, but I surely didnt do it if takes as long for you guys..
    Would it be just totally randomized or had some just a bigger chance to win faster..
    I dont know, but its the most strangest event so far

Quote Originally Posted by jibro View Post
    I totally understand Justkay and Supermaay, I wouldnt have tried if I wasnt sure that my strategy would work. It made me win in 10 days like most tournaments, but I surely didnt do it if takes as long for you guys..
    Would it be just totally randomized or had some just a bigger chance to win faster..
    I dont know, but its the most strangest event so far
    That's very lucky. I played every hour on the hour at first and got terrible results. Very disheartening. At the end of the tournament I just gave up on colosseum too.

Are u a low level forest? Or do u have many animals maxed out to level 15. I will admit I have t hatched many of my eggs and don't have a huge number of level 15s.

Rhino Keeper
    However said you could do this in 48 battles was misinformed

Rhino Keeper
    Has anyone battled the concussive canary yet and what did u use?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by JustKay View Post
    That's very lucky. I played every hour on the hour at first and got terrible results. Very disheartening. At the end of the tournament I just gave up on colosseum too.

Are u a low level forest? Or do u have many animals maxed out to level 15. I will admit I have t hatched many of my eggs and don't have a huge number of level 15s.
    I am level 136 with around 100 animals. They are most fifty/fifty on level 1 or 15.
    Did u got something further already?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jibro View Post
    I am level 136 with around 100 animals. They are most fifty/fifty on level 1 or 15.
    Did u got something further already?
    I have 339 point now. I think I can make it with 16 days left. However, it is really difficult compared to tournaments. I never failed the tournaments. However, having a winning streak over 2 is becoming increasing difficult after I got 200 points. I wonder how many people are still playing and how many players have the determination to complete the event given the great effort required and a dismal award (a Super Rare animal).

Banned
    I guess that I don't really understand the weight placed on whether an animal is SR or UR. I guess I'm a simple girl: if it's pretty, I want it, and the Tidesdale is pretty/cute.

It's been shown over and over that our common animals are good fighters, so why do we need URs, exactly? Just to feel like we have something most people don't have?

Rhino Keeper
    I have 367 points with 14 days to go. It's getting more and more difficult, particularly doing it with the tournament at the same time. The animal type came out randomly. I encountered a couple times with the ultra rare, legendary animals showeingup in the tournament and this event simultaneously. It's indeed challenging and frustrating to go through multiple tries to defeat your opponents. With the tournament out of way, I will see if the event will get even more difficult as it approaches to the end. Again, this thread is very quiet so I don't know how many people are actually still playing this event.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by supermaay View Post
    I have 367 points with 14 days to go. It's getting more and more difficult, particularly doing it with the tournament at the same time. The animal type came out randomly. I encountered a couple times with the ultra rare, legendary animals showeingup in the tournament and this event simultaneously. It's indeed challenging and frustrating to go through multiple tries to defeat your opponents. With the tournament out of way, I will see if the event will get even more difficult as it approaches to the end. Again, this thread is very quiet so I don't know how many people are actually still playing this event.
    Good luck to you...you are right, this thread is quite quiet....Personally I already won this animal.