Thread: Mother's Day 2018 Sale

Grand Emperor

Mother's Day 2018 Sale

Mother's Day 2018 Sale

Sale items are available in the Market. Sale ends May 15. Happy shopping!
    Happy Mother's Day to all mothers!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2010F817-A4C4-4E5E-BF18-FA62B2D6308F.jpg 
Views:	161 
Size:	126.8 KB 
ID:	44289Click image for larger version. 

Name:	4CD9D66B-D84C-4B55-9EE4-33DFBCB94CA5.jpg 
Views:	181 
Size:	165.5 KB 
ID:	44290Click image for larger version. 

Name:	D40A1CE9-3C57-4927-B283-D2EE88962F7E.jpg 
Views:	173 
Size:	190.4 KB 
ID:	44291
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 05-11-18 at 08:34 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    A belated thank you (as I'm just noticing this thread).
    I haven't been able to breed any Earth-Fire creatures except the common Armordillos and a couple Hottweilers. So imagine my delight to see Mamaroo offered for only 50 gems!
    A sorely needed E-F super for my fighting line-up and a sweet Mum's Day present for myself. I happily coughed up nearly all my free saved gems. I've named her RumPunch, because she's sweet but she'll knock you out! Thanks again!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SoJam View Post
    A belated thank you (as I'm just noticing this thread).
    I haven't been able to breed any Earth-Fire creatures except the common Armordillos and a couple Hottweilers. So imagine my delight to see Mamaroo offered for only 50 gems!
    A sorely needed E-F super for my fighting line-up and a sweet Mum's Day present for myself. I happily coughed up nearly all my free saved gems. I've named her RumPunch, because she's sweet but she'll knock you out! Thanks again!
    (Groan) Now that RumPunch has done her second evolution, her baby roo has appeared...
    But you can't see the wee Joey because Mama is jumping so violently and seldom ever pauses; also pauses are too brief. Animators, you have ruined this beautiful creature. She jumps like she is rabid or high on stimulants. I'm heartbroken.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by SoJam View Post
    (Groan) Now that RumPunch has done her second evolution, her baby roo has appeared...
    But you can't see the wee Joey because Mama is jumping so violently and seldom ever pauses; also pauses are too brief. Animators, you have ruined this beautiful creature. She jumps like she is rabid or high on stimulants. I'm heartbroken.
    Sorry to hear that. I feel your frustration. I do not own one but I do have a dampire bat. It’s in baby form and I can barely stand looking at her because of her rapid left and right flutters. I sold her on my baby account so I do not have to suffer more.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by stellasfairyland View Post
    Sorry to hear that. I feel your frustration. I do not own one but I do have a dampire bat. It’s in baby form and I can barely stand looking at her because of her rapid left and right flutters. I sold her on my baby account so I do not have to suffer more.
    I'm happy enough with my MamaRoo. however, i do get the feelings on the Dampire Bat. I put mine in a Fountain of youth habitat so it can be smaller and less annoying.