Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Colosseum

Rhino Keeper
    I don't have a new update that I see
    liesl23

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Eluzyion View Post
    So when do Android people get the update? We are always left out
    In this case - don't feel bad about it! It sucks!
    Basically it is near arena, new building - and you will have to win 48 battles straight to win the end prize. Which is pointless gem trap.

Rhino Keeper
    On my game it says something like 32 days for 450 points. Can't see the exact amounts now, but I see it as a way to keep people connected for the next few weeks with a small extra, cause we can't say for now that you get a big reward for every round

Rhino Keeper
    thank you fantasyomgloveitpewds, I installed the new update and now I see, it looks hard
    liesl23

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jibro View Post
    On my game it says something like 32 days for 450 points. Can't see the exact amounts now, but I see it as a way to keep people connected for the next few weeks with a small extra, cause we can't say for now that you get a big reward for every round
    Oh, you are right. I guess the more streaks we can keep, the faster we move forward and more points we earn.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    In this case - don't feel bad about it! It sucks!
    Basically it is near arena, new building - and you will have to win 48 battles straight to win the end prize. Which is pointless gem trap.
    Thank you

Rhino Keeper
    I simply love the tourneys, but I think this is next to impossible and dumb unless u got a big big whole lotta gems to pee away. Not I said the little brown mouse. Gonna be a whole lot of players not happy unless I'm missing some thing.

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Hi, everyone! I'm passing on a message from our game design team to help answer some of the questions about the Colosseum.

--

First off, we just want to thank you for playing, being active in the community, and just being awesome in general. Secondly, we'd like to clarify a few things about the Colosseum to alleviate some confusion:

• The Colosseum Grand Prize (currently the Tidesdale) is earned by collecting the required number of items. You can see your progress towards the Grand Prize in the progress bar located beneath the picture of the prize.
    • Each time you win, you will earn at least 1 of the required items, progressing you towards the goal. Each time you win, you will also increase your current winning streak by 1. Additional rewards, including more of the required item, will be granted on victories as your streak increases.
    • If you lose, your progress is not reset, only your winning streak. The number of items you have collected towards your goal is maintained.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    Hi, everyone! I'm passing on a message from our game design team to help answer some of the questions about the Colosseum.

--

First off, we just want to thank you for playing, being active in the community, and just being awesome in general. Secondly, we'd like to clarify a few things about the Colosseum to alleviate some confusion:

• The Colosseum Grand Prize (currently the Tidesdale) is earned by collecting the required number of items. You can see your progress towards the Grand Prize in the progress bar located beneath the picture of the prize.
    • Each time you win, you will earn at least 1 of the required items, progressing you towards the goal. Each time you win, you will also increase your current winning streak by 1. Additional rewards, including more of the required item, will be granted on victories as your streak increases.
    • If you lose, your progress is not reset, only your winning streak. The number of items you have collected towards your goal is maintained.
    Thanks Elsa! Any word when Android gets the update?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Eluzyion View Post
    So when do Android people get the update? We are always left out
    I know it's nice to be included but if it makes you feel better I don't think I'm gonna bother with it. Seems like a near impossible thing to do (but this is what I'm figuring out myself because we actually haven't been told anything) agree with the above comments. A gem trap. And at 24 gems for every lost round, that is a massive amount of gems

Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast