Page 1 of 20 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Colosseum

Executive Chef

Colosseum

Colosseum - new feature
    More information on Colosseum in Main Guide.

No idea what I'm supposed to b doing other than battling! What are the bonuses I have one and are they available anywhere to see a description of what they are or what they do? There's also a bit that says bonus with a 6 beside it but what does that mean?
    Also all 3 accounts had a different animal.
    Baby account bountiful bunny
    Second account solar simian
    Main account (can't remember but it was a treasure animal)

Hi, everyone! I'm passing on a message from our game design team to help answer some of the questions about the Colosseum.

~ Elsa

--

First off, we just want to thank you for playing, being active in the community, and just being awesome in general. Secondly, we'd like to clarify a few things about the Colosseum to alleviate some confusion:

• The Colosseum Grand Prize (currently the Tidesdale) is earned by collecting the required number of items. You can see your progress towards the Grand Prize in the progress bar located beneath the picture of the prize.
    • Each time you win, you will earn at least 1 of the required items, progressing you towards the goal. Each time you win, you will also increase your current winning streak by 1. Additional rewards, including more of the required item, will be granted on victories as your streak increases.
    • If you lose, your progress is not reset, only your winning streak. The number of items you have collected towards your goal is maintained.
    all consecutive victories give 1 more streak and 5 consecutive victories minus the time between battles of 6 min. 10 consecutive victories minus the timer of 12min.
    still need 245 consecutive victories to get 1 super rare animal

edit : with 5 consecutive victories, the 6th victories gives you 2 streaks bonus, so may be 11th consecutive victory gives 3 streaks bonus

Thanks for the info Clarke Wayne

Ok guys, my math is horrendous but by my calculations you need to win 13 rounds a day with none of the bonuses taken into account.

After 20 consecutive wins you get an extra bonus and your wait time goes down to 42 minutes. (20 wins! In a row! Never gonna happen)
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 11-13-17 at 08:19 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Mine has a new animal, Tidesdale super rare dark/water

It seems to me like you need to win 48 battles in a row without a single loss to obtain the animal. Going to be very difficult and frustrating

Executive Chef
    I was wondering about the animal. It's beautiful but I'm still clueless. An explanation would b nice or am I being silly?

I have one on my level 28 acct but not on my level 175 acct. I had one before the WE ended but it's gone now. What's up?

Banned
    Yes, an explanation would be excellent. I believe the prize is the same on all accounts (Tidesdale), but the order we will be battling animals is totally random and different for each account.

Executive Chef
    Keeping streak asked for 24 gems, after I lost once. So it seems that you need to win straight, without a single loss, to move forward.
    This seems impossible to do for 48 rounds straight. So - basically it is gemhole - not worth it.

I could understand that we fall back one round, after loss, so it would make it much harder to move forward, but not losing, even once - impossible.
    Last edited by Destiel0918; 09-22-17 at 02:02 PM.

Angry

I don't know if I should cry or be mad. This is crazy. For me it's like the game is slowly getting absolutely ridiculous.

Rhino Keeper
    what is this colosseum? It is not on my game screen
    liesl23

Quote Originally Posted by liesl23 View Post
    what is this colosseum? It is not on my game screen
    Install the new update... but beware.

Executive Chef
    So when do Android people get the update? We are always left out

Page 1 of 20 1234511 ... LastLast