Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Neo Bubble dragon

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    I got my Neo Bubble by breeding Infinity and Coral.

I got it on the 1st try while completing a bingo task. I bred Peacock with Night, and I really thought it would have been Coral, until the egg appeared on the nest. I'm happy to get this one so quickly..

Got 2 corals with apprentice and diamond but got it with hook and diamond

Fashion Designer
    I got two in a row, possibly 3, doing tasks for bingo. The first was with Peacock 10 and Water 10, the second was Hercules 7 and Hermes 7( I think that’s the dragon I used common Olympus/purple), and I have another 10 hour dragon breeding using Gossamer 10 and Mercury 10. This last combination was indeed Neo Bubble. Too bad I don’t have this kind of luck breeding other dragons.
    Last edited by Passera; 09-26-17 at 06:23 PM. Reason: Corrected typo and added information

Farm Supplier
    I tried to keep it simple with Magic and Water... but so far... 3 Nights and a 4th one in breeding... hahaha!
    I'll try other combos, I guess! Might have a chance of a dragon I don't have yet!

Rhino Keeper
    JUST LETTING PEOPLE KNOW If your doing this weeks task red moon rising . You need to breed a neo bubble to hatch in round. 6. made a mistake by hatching mine. So breed another with magic and water. Leaving that one sat on nest till needing it

Breeding Neo Blue and Neo Purple for the event and got a 10-hour timer but the way my luck has been going in the last couple of days, it's probably a Coral

Will know in 10 hours.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by gail66 View Post
    JUST LETTING PEOPLE KNOW If your doing this weeks task red moon rising . You need to breed a neo bubble to hatch in round. 6. made a mistake by hatching mine. So breed another with magic and water. Leaving that one sat on nest till needing it
    Thanks for that. I had been wondering if I could hatch it early, so I'll leave it sitting.

Hello.....
    I have tried several times and I have 3 Neo Blubble.. all of them I have put Forgefather .... + any dragon that has the same 3 gems (black, white, red) .. comes out safe ...

Farm Supplier
    Yay! managed to get it ahead of the Tales task! It's a miracle! hahah!

After 5 Nights using Water and Magic, I switched to Magic and Night. Just saw the egg and it's a Neo Bubble!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast