Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 9/21: Upgrade buildings to Level 7!

Fashion Designer
    EDIT 9/23: Bug solved! Thx S8
    Getting caps and T-things and more from my level7 Cottage now... 😊

"Warning : Don't update toothstool cottage to level 7! Your garanteed drop of the cap is gone!

Please S8 can you tell us this is a bug (I really hope) but that you're working on it and that it's not intended?"
    Last edited by Jackiesq; 09-23-17 at 04:19 AM.

Amphitheatre Lvl 7 requirements - 7 spellbound blocks, 7 spellbound beams, 10 gold nuggets, 472,000 coins

Observatory Lvl 7 - 7 Lumin Essence, 4 Spellbound blocks, 4 spellbound beams, 1 Mithril
    Last edited by DragonThruTime; 09-22-17 at 07:43 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    I upgraded my toadstool farmhouse to level 7 and it no longer drops toadstool items.

PLS fix ASAP the Drops from the Lv7 Toadstool Buildings!
    THX
    *** Thuaki Sword Society ***
    Northern Lord of War and Thuaki-Man-At-Arms weaponed with Barbarianbattleaxe #01 and Longsword #18
    Paladin and Lover of Cupperbuts evil Sisters

S8, take away the Cap from Decorations and Animals

Fashion Designer
    Just got a cap and other Tthings from my Tcottage after 3x nothing from that. I hope that this means they solved the bug...

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackiesq View Post
    Warning : Don't update toothstool cottage to level 7! Your garanteed drop of the cap is gone!

Please S8 can you tell us this is a bug (I really hope) but that you're working on it and that it's not intended?
    I've flagged this in the bugs forum. Sorry I didn't get a chance to let you know I moved your post. You need to post bugs and glitches in the right forum, not in a discussion thread so it's more visible. Tracking this issue here: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...dstool-cottage

Executive Chef
    Hey, so I have some info to add. Cottages never dropped anything for me, but now that I've upgraded them to level 7 (I have two of them) and collected from, I got 1 piece of cocoa from one and 1 piece of strawberry from the other, both are crop items. This makes me wonder if the drops on other buildings that are upgraded to level 7 change?

Quote Originally Posted by CuteTali View Post
    Hey, so I have some info to add. Cottages never dropped anything for me, but now that I've upgraded them to level 7 (I have two of them) and collected from, I got 1 piece of cocoa from one and 1 piece of strawberry from the other, both are crop items. This makes me wonder if the drops on other buildings that are upgraded to level 7 change?
    yes they do.... I'm tracking new drops in post 2 plus I have asked S8 for a list.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I've flagged this in the bugs forum. Sorry I didn't get a chance to let you know I moved your post. You need to post bugs and glitches in the right forum, not in a discussion thread so it's more visible. Tracking this issue here: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...dstool-cottage
    Ah thx that's why it was gone...
    I made a ticket myself too, but I got my caps and toothstool things last 2 times, so I think/hope they solved it. I'll keep checking next times I can collect.

Hi all, cottages and farmhouse drops have been fixed. Will post same in bugs forum....

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast