View Poll Results: Did you like this Event?/ Which items do you like?

Voters
46. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked this event

26 56.52%
  • I did not like this event

10 21.74%
  • I did not participate

3 6.52%
  • I could not finish in time

14 30.43%
  • Tracker Dragon

16 34.78%
  • Awoken Dragon

9 19.57%
  • Neo Bubble Dragon

17 36.96%
  • Toothy Dragon

23 50.00%
  • Little Red Dragon

18 39.13%
  • Blood Birch

12 26.09%
  • Eerie Moon

6 13.04%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: New event : Red Moon Rising - **NEW POLL ADDED**

The Honorable Panda
    Guys, lets please keep discussions on the New Leaderboard Event. Some recent posts have been removed for being off topic.

Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    Exactly! 36 hrs is ridiculous for a dragon that is useless in the arena. All of my Fairytale dragons can't fight their way out of a paper bag. And to have retreads of these dragons in this Tales just tell me the creativity is falling apart.

New Resident
    No leaderboard event here !!!

Banned
    Are people really going to keep playing this downward death spiral of a game? You all know it's going nowhere right? The only cool thing is some of the dragons and the way things are going nobody will have room for them anyway. You can't even save the eggs anymore because they make you hatch everything. Which doesn't surprise me because they can't be cruel enough and make enough people suffer

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    Quote Originally Posted by Totti001 View Post
    No leaderboard event here !!!
    Lol. I know the Leaderboard comment was for Fantasy Forest Story. But we'll keep it on the topic of the current Dragon Tales, lol.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Shar33 View Post
    Are people really going to keep playing this downward death spiral of a game? You all know it's going nowhere right? The only cool thing is some of the dragons and the way things are going nobody will have room for them anyway. You can't even save the eggs anymore because they make you hatch everything. Which doesn't surprise me because they can't be cruel enough and make enough people suffer
    That's another reason why I'm sitting out this Tales. I'll probably do that for the next few tournaments too.

Farm Supplier
    New habitat looks cool, I think I'll grab that one and leave the dragons for others.

Rhino Keeper
    What leaderboard event? Or maybe it's a Tales thingy we have to unlock first? ��

Banned
    OMG, yes, people, this is a Dragon Tales event. Hopefully someone posts the chapters soon. Personally I like these dragons and the new habitat and am looking forward to getting as far as I can without spending gold, except for the habitat, of course. I assume we have to breed a NeoBubble dragon at some point. This feels kind of Halloweeny, but that is ok. Just pl?t the game!

Fashion Designer
    Some of the decorations are nice. You need 9-11 hours to get one, though. What button do we push for "Fun"? Oh...Nevermind...I found it!..."Escape".
    What happens to all of these dragons that we sell? Do they go to good homes or is there something more sinister afoot?

Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast