View Poll Results: Did you like this Event?/ Which items do you like?

Voters
46. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked this event

26 56.52%
  • I did not like this event

10 21.74%
  • I did not participate

3 6.52%
  • I could not finish in time

14 30.43%
  • Tracker Dragon

16 34.78%
  • Awoken Dragon

9 19.57%
  • Neo Bubble Dragon

17 36.96%
  • Toothy Dragon

23 50.00%
  • Little Red Dragon

18 39.13%
  • Blood Birch

12 26.09%
  • Eerie Moon

6 13.04%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 15 of 22 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: New event : Red Moon Rising - **NEW POLL ADDED**

Host(ess)
    I'm trying to figure out why it is asking me to craft the toothy dragon when I only have 3 out of 4 favors. I've done everything up to the point where it's time to craft it. How on Earth will I get the last one? Never had that happen before.

Rhino Keeper
    Conor McGregor is a better fighter in the boxing ring than Toothy is in the arena. #EpicLosers

Fashion Designer
    Toothy is crafting and I am done with this tales. Way too much food for these event dragons, imo. Good luck for those still trying to finish!!

Executive Chef
    Yet again, another cheap gem grab knowing full well these dragons are too weak to win against level 15+ plus anything in the arena!

They do it on purpose. If it isnt holding a tournament during a Tales event, its asking us to breed an uncommon common dragon.

I refuse to buy gold. Ill keep trying a couple times with Toothy but my patience is wearing thin and ill just keep storing food and breeding for my diamonds.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by bumblez08 View Post
    I'm trying to figure out why it is asking me to craft the toothy dragon when I only have 3 out of 4 favors. I've done everything up to the point where it's time to craft it. How on Earth will I get the last one? Never had that happen before.
    Not sure what happened. Please contact support (see link in my signature), then send me your ticket number by private message.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    Just realized we need 3 Red Cloth instead of 2, which means I need to send out 4 quests tomorrow, yikes.

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    That whole tournament during Dragon Tales don't really bother me anymore. My advice is to run through the tourney as fast as you can before the Tales act call for the dragons to fight.
    I advise this on this Tales especially since they're Fairytale hybrids because they are terrible in tourneys. In addition quite a few people use Tales dragons at low levels to fight and that's not a sound choice either.
    Another strategy I use in Tales too is to get the dragons leveled up as quickly as possible and not play for the acts (example: raise your Tracker to level 8. I would already have it to level 13 or 14 by chapter 5 or 6).

Rhino Keeper
    Why make these task they use to be fun and easy yer a little difficult to achievers times not any more there are ridiculous. With only 7 crops growing. Without saving for months your food I get to the point off not feeding to levels needed. After 6 years. Off playing I think it's time to STOP

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Florr06 View Post
    Just realized we need 3 Red Cloth instead of 2, which means I need to send out 4 quests tomorrow, yikes.
    That makes a couple of 3 hours wasted to get the parts and 1 hour to craft cloth, all these at expense of a timed tale ★

Anyone know what is 47 hours? Please