View Poll Results: Did you like this Event?/ Which items do you like?

Voters
46. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked this event

26 56.52%
  • I did not like this event

10 21.74%
  • I did not participate

3 6.52%
  • I could not finish in time

14 30.43%
  • Tracker Dragon

16 34.78%
  • Awoken Dragon

9 19.57%
  • Neo Bubble Dragon

17 36.96%
  • Toothy Dragon

23 50.00%
  • Little Red Dragon

18 39.13%
  • Blood Birch

12 26.09%
  • Eerie Moon

6 13.04%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 14 of 22 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: New event : Red Moon Rising - **NEW POLL ADDED**

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    Maybe he's hiding from the tooth fairy. :O
    Or hiding to get Little Red on her way to Grandma's house, lol.
    Last edited by starship412; 09-29-17 at 04:32 PM.

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Toothy Dragon's invisibleness has been shared with our development team who will check to see if he needs additional Caretaker training. ^_^

Executive Chef
    Toothy Dragon's invisibleness has been shared with our development team who will check to see if he needs additional Caretaker training. ^_^
    That's so cool elsa, love it

Banned
    As long as he behaves in the battle arena all will be good.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by random59 View Post
    As long as he behaves in the battle arena all will be good.
    If any suitable matches ever come up for him. I have a feeling that we wasted a lot of food on 'special teams' dragons, this round, that won't be seeing much action. I'm getting really behind waiting for something to come up for him. I may have to just ultimate my way out of these doldrums.
    What happens to all of these dragons that we sell? Do they go to good homes or is there something more sinister afoot?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Hartoled View Post
    If any suitable matches ever come up for him. I have a feeling that we wasted a lot of food on 'special teams' dragons, this round, that won't be seeing much action. I'm getting really behind waiting for something to come up for him. I may have to just ultimate my way out of these doldrums.
    Well I apparently have a 60 and 55 percent chance of winning my 2 battles with Toothy at Lvl 12 battling Tanuki and the other before that.

Didn’t like the look of this tournament so I slacked off, maybe I shouldn’t have!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by random59 View Post
    Well I apparently have a 60 and 55 percent chance of winning my 2 battles with Toothy at Lvl 12 battling Tanuki and the other before that.

Didn?t like the look of this tournament so I slacked off, maybe I shouldn?t have!
    I got the Tournament done last morning. I kept waiting, though, for the right opponents after that, and only got my Toothy up to 9. A level 14 Hook Dragon finally came up and I took a chance on it, and won with b,M,b. Slightly Ironic...

I need this Event over so I can commit the Spell Hut to 2 days for the Carousel. :/ Onward, ever onward... Man you oars! More are coming.
    What happens to all of these dragons that we sell? Do they go to good homes or is there something more sinister afoot?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Hartoled View Post
    I got the Tournament done last morning. I kept waiting, though, for the right opponents after that, and only got my Toothy up to 9. A level 14 Hook Dragon finally came up and I took a chance on it, and won with b,M,b. Slightly Ironic...

I need this Event over so I can commit the Spell Hut to 2 days for the Carousel. :/ Onward, ever onward... Man you oars! More are coming.
    Well you’re safe for a couple of days then we are due for a leaderboard, new arena Dagon and whatever else they throw at us, lol

Rhino Keeper
    Well looks like I will not be able to finish another tales event. Toothy has been useless in the battles so far and I need him to win so I can progress. So frustrating! I breezed thru the first 7 days and now this. If they r gonna require us to use tales dragons in a tournament at least give us dragons that r good fighters.

Rhino Keeper
    I have to vent... it is so frustrating that we always have a tournament during the Tales
    It is always planned so we have to win battles in the Tales during the hardest rounds of the tournament and there are hardly ever suitable dragons to battle for the Tales dragons.
    So you have 3 options:
    1. Forget about the tournament right away so your Tales dragons can battle low level dragons
    2. Forget about the Tales and battle at your own speed
    3. Try to speed through the tournament to finish before you get to the last few chapters of the Tales which is very hard because of the number of rounds and you risk being stuck on a champ like Glasswing 20 while you have to win battles with your weak Tales dragons.

Why the need to make these events harder than they already are? I just spent 50 gold speeding battles and ultimating Mithril because Toothy can't fight any of the dragons in the 2nd half of the tournament... I don't like that all these events are getting harder and harder and very tough or even impossible to finish without using more than a handful of gold bars.