View Poll Results: Did you like this Event?/ Which items do you like?

Voters
46. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked this event

26 56.52%
  • I did not like this event

10 21.74%
  • I did not participate

3 6.52%
  • I could not finish in time

14 30.43%
  • Tracker Dragon

16 34.78%
  • Awoken Dragon

9 19.57%
  • Neo Bubble Dragon

17 36.96%
  • Toothy Dragon

23 50.00%
  • Little Red Dragon

18 39.13%
  • Blood Birch

12 26.09%
  • Eerie Moon

6 13.04%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: New event : Red Moon Rising - **NEW POLL ADDED**

Fashion Designer
    I think that if all of us who got the feathers instead of the flowers for the reward actually contacted Support, Support wouldn't be too happy about the situation.
    What happens to all of these dragons that we sell? Do they go to good homes or is there something more sinister afoot?

Quote Originally Posted by starship412 View Post
    It looks like the breeding for Neo Bubble was easier than Noble from the World Event and that tales where we had to breed Whiplash. I'll give a positive review for that.
    Yes it is. It took me more than 10 tries to get the Noble but only 2 to get the Neo Bubble Breeding Neo Blue with Neo Purple.

Fashion Designer
    So...the secret path from chapter 4 counts for chapter 5

Now the question is, will chapter 6 Blood Birch count for Chapter 7? (I assume no since it has the word "another"...)
    Last edited by DR0G0N; 09-28-17 at 12:27 PM.
    No Freedom of Speech Here

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DR0G0N View Post

Now the question is, will chapter 6 Blood Birch count for Chapter 7? (I assume no since it has the word "another"...)
    I believe that if you craft the Blood Birch but don't actually place it until it asks you to in Chapter 7, it will count. That is what I just did.

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    Quote Originally Posted by DR0G0N View Post

It will. I left mine in the craft shop yesterday and waited til today to place it and it counted.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix406 View Post
    I believe that if you craft the Blood Birch but don't actually place it until it asks you to in Chapter 7, it will count. That is what I just did.
    Quote Originally Posted by starship412 View Post
    It will. I left mine in the craft shop yesterday and waited til today to place it and it counted.
    Sweet, thanks guys~
    No Freedom of Speech Here

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    I thought I wasn't going to do the Tales but I decided to do it anyway up to Toothy because Toothy reminds me of The Dark One. I got Toothy and this is where I end. I've got no interest in Little Red nor Wood Nymph. I'll say this, the current Tales was a little easier than I thought it would be though I still don't like the breeding Neo Bubble part. There should only be 3 dragons in a Tales not 4 or 5.

Banned
    I had to cough up some gold to get through today's chapter so I can have Toothy and some island parts. If I decide to go all the way, I will definitely need to pony up more gold to get past raising Tracker to level 14. I really like the little Wood Nymph dragon, but I'm not sure I want to spend that much gold.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Hartoled View Post
    That mining deadline really messed with my Tales and Bingo, with all of the breeding and hatching and evolving tasks coming due at about the same times. I was playing along, just to keep busy, but they had to turn it all into another marathon. Less than interested in this Tournament, also.

I already have a Wood Nymph. I hate the feeling that I'm procrastinating about putting off an unpleasant activity until it's no longer an option to complete... Somebody please say something fun or cool about these Events. I need a support group.
    Hey Hartoled
    Would love to help with a fun response but this event, like the last 2 or 3, has NOT been fun. The mine closure is not acceptable at a stage where we have already committed so many resources. Will an Admin please answer my earlier query as to whether extra time will be added?
    My second concern is the amount of food required to achieve 1xL13 and 1xL8. How do people manage to accumulate so much food for all these events? My trees are harvested regularly yet if I am to proceed any further (I'm at Step 1 L7) I will have to spend 250 gold to buy food. I've been playing this game for months and never managed to get past Rd 12 in a tournament because the food demands in Events and Leaderboards use up all the carefully hoarded food leaving nothing to enable me to raise Tournament Winners to Epic. Don't play them you say - I know. Every time I promise mysef no more events until I have a fighting team. Well - the mine closure taking 6 hours of our precious time is the last straw. I will definitely opt out of events etc that require so much food. The worst thing is that the Level 12-14 dragons I do have - ALL the result of event tasks- have had next to no success in battles.

ADMIN - PLEASE advise whether u will grant extra 6 hours or not. I've come this far- but I do not want to spend 250 gold to proceed (raising Tracker to L13) only to find that I run out of time because of circumstances beyond my control. There are still 6 battles to win - always hazardous for me - and a Toothy to raise to L12 - so I need time to acquire 110,000 food - and remember this will be after I use 250 gold to feed Tracker.

Players - Am I the only one who finds these last few events so difficult? Pls if u have any advice on best way to accumulate food pls pls share it.

Good luck everyone

Banned
    @ellerslie6 I guess there is more than one way to skin a cat. You could choose to spend the 150 gold to skip feeding Tracker to level 13 today and then spend another 180 gold to skip feeding him to level 14 in a couple days. That is 330 gold, but it conserves whatever food you have now in order to feed Toothy. It will be 225 gold to skip feeding Toothy to level 12 on day 10.

Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast