View Poll Results: Did you like this Event?/ Which items do you like?

Voters
46. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked this event

26 56.52%
  • I did not like this event

10 21.74%
  • I did not participate

3 6.52%
  • I could not finish in time

14 30.43%
  • Tracker Dragon

16 34.78%
  • Awoken Dragon

9 19.57%
  • Neo Bubble Dragon

17 36.96%
  • Toothy Dragon

23 50.00%
  • Little Red Dragon

18 39.13%
  • Blood Birch

12 26.09%
  • Eerie Moon

6 13.04%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: New event : Red Moon Rising - **NEW POLL ADDED**

Rhino Keeper
    Yes...please give us the flower parts instead!

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by random59 View Post
    Feeling AGGREIVED, just finished the Act where the reward is collect 6 Magpie Feathers, we get NOTHING, cmon Storm8 this is really below the belt even for you!

We get maps we can?t use, island parts we can?t use and now Magpie feathers that we don?t receive as that mining dragon has expired, this is just NOT FUNNY anymore!!! SHAME ON YOU!!
    The goal is to collect feathers or frilly flowers.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 09-27-17 at 01:10 PM.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Banned
    I think this is a pretty good tales. I'm surprised there isn't more positive discussion about the actual event.

I got Neo Bubble adragon at first, Water and Magic...level4 both...never use high levels

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    It looks like the breeding for Neo Bubble was easier than Noble from the World Event and that tales where we had to breed Whiplash. I'll give a positive review for that.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    The goal works fine, but it's the reward for chapter 6. We all got 6 magpie feathers, but those are obsolete now that Pretty is in the mine.
    I don't mind too much, already have 82 flowers. Those 6 missing won't keep me from getting Pretty But I agree S8 should pay a bit more attention.

Got lucky on Neo Bubble, after a 32 hour Titan fail with Awoken and Black Diamond I put Celestial and Night in the den and got Neo Bubble first try. Exactly in time for the tales

On my second account as always played until chapter 4 for food and maps.

Twee(200): 788 unique dragons, 529 epic, 7 lvl 15, 20 eggs, 18 in stable. 22 Diamonds, 14 GPD.
    Drie(168) (id:Bastiaan00): 209 unique dragons, 187 epic, no noble crystal. 8 Diamonds, 3 GPD.
    I'm not addicted, I just like to play

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    Breeding extra dragons would be nice for the Tales if we had land to place them. The last 3 or 4 DRAGON TALES included breeding a 4th dragon and, imho, that's taking the joy out of them. It's enough we have to feed a ridiculous amount of food to 2 dragons but 3 now and we have nowhere to put the extra dragons. Thankfully can keep the prize dragon in storage. I just wish the DRAGON TALES would go back to the way they used to be and only have 3 dragons involved.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Morning Kooky, you are correct that was the goal but had you read my post properly I am feeling aggreived that the REWARD was 6 Magpie Feathers to which we may have received but does not show up in storage as that Mining Dragon is no longer with us. At least it could have been 6 Frilly Flowers

I should not have used the word collect rather should use received 6 Magpie feathers, but others got the gist of what I was meaning.

Thanks BastiaanO for understanding what I meant, doesn’t affect me either but it is the principle that matters!

So really our REWARD is ZIP, NADA, NOTHING!

So thanks for a big fat nothing!
    Last edited by random59; 09-27-17 at 02:59 PM. Reason: Thanking community memeber

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by random59 View Post
    Morning Kooky, you are correct that was the goal but had you read my post properly I am feeling aggreived that the REWARD was 6 Magpie Feathers to which we may have received but does not show up in storage as that Mining Dragon is no longer with us. At least it could have been 6 Frilly Feathers.

So really our REWARD is ZIP, NADA, NOTHING!

So thanks for a big fat nothing!
    Please be kind to moderators. They're just messengers trying to help and are often sharing information we provided to them.

The goal reward has been updated with the new Mining part. The Mine changed over just yesterday. If you received the Magpie Feathers instead of Frilly Flowers between yesterday and today, please contact support.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    Please be kind to moderators. They're just messengers trying to help and are often sharing information we provided to them.

The goal reward has been updated with the new Mining part. The Mine changed over just yesterday. If you received the Magpie Feathers instead of Frilly Flowers between yesterday and today, please contact support.
    Was not being unkind, merely suggested the post be read correctly. Had realised the mine changed yesterday but the goal was to collect either Feathers or Flowers so the reward should have reflected that was all.

Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast