View Poll Results: Did you like this Event?/ Which items do you like?

Voters
46. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked this event

26 56.52%
  • I did not like this event

10 21.74%
  • I did not participate

3 6.52%
  • I could not finish in time

14 30.43%
  • Tracker Dragon

16 34.78%
  • Awoken Dragon

9 19.57%
  • Neo Bubble Dragon

17 36.96%
  • Toothy Dragon

23 50.00%
  • Little Red Dragon

18 39.13%
  • Blood Birch

12 26.09%
  • Eerie Moon

6 13.04%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 16 of 22 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: New event : Red Moon Rising - **NEW POLL ADDED**

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cherrycastleorchard View Post
    Anyone know what is 47 hours? Please
    Who did u place on the den ? ★

// and it's achilles as AinoDK said (: ★ cherrycastleorchard congrats (: ★
    Last edited by Den8137259; 10-01-17 at 07:59 AM.
    // my DS achievement (: ★ 3300+ essence ★

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by cherrycastleorchard View Post
    Anyone know what is 47 hours? Please
    Congrats, you got yourself an Achilles.
    Hopefully this won't mess up your tales

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Den8137259 View Post
    That makes a couple of 3 hours wasted to get the parts and 1 hour to craft cloth, all these at expense of a timed tale ★
    I used gold to speed up a quest before bed time and got up in the middle of the night to collect and start a new quest
    at least now it looks like I will make it without wasting more gold

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Hartoled View Post
    I got the Tournament done last morning. I kept waiting, though, for the right opponents after that, and only got my Toothy up to 9. A level 14 Hook Dragon finally came up and I took a chance on it, and won with b,M,b. Slightly Ironic...

I need this Event over so I can commit the Spell Hut to 2 days for the Carousel. :/ Onward, ever onward... Man you oars! More are coming.
    Well what i did was as soon as place the eerie moon I starting carousel dragon bc Lil red takes 36 hrs to hatch.

Just a reminder carousel d. Expires on the 10/3/17 I believe

Is anyone else having problem of Toothy disappearing while on the habitat? I have him at level 9 now, and even though I restarted my phone, it's still not appearing on the habitat. Why should we have to raise a Dragon up to that level if it can't be seen? Someone is really screwing up these dragons lately, cause magpie still has no neck, and now Toothy can't be seen once it's at a certain level? Really???
    This really needs to be fixed and fixed quickly.. it's too much food WASTED on a dragon that won't be seen while on the habitat...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by divanightclub View Post
    Is anyone else having problem of Toothy disappearing while on the habitat? I have him at level 9 now, and even though I restarted my phone, it's still not appearing on the habitat. Why should we have to raise a Dragon up to that level if it can't be seen? Someone is really screwing up these dragons lately, cause magpie still has no neck, and now Toothy can't be seen once it's at a certain level? Really???
    This really needs to be fixed and fixed quickly.. it's too much food WASTED on a dragon that won't be seen while on the habitat...
    Agreed! Toothy is the dragon I wanted most from this Tales, and now I can't even see him.

Also, I take back what I said about this being a good and easy Tales. The food cost is just too high, and the gold cost to skip growing up Toothy and Tracker are just too high. 😢😡 I only completed through chapter 7. Almost got through Chapter 8, but just couldn't get enough food to get Tracker to level 14.

The Honorable Panda
    Please see the Toothy bug thread:
    Toothy dragon
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

The last two items to complete this quest second last is craft and decorate with an eerie moon. I thought we had four extra days after the event closed to complete this item. Now it's the second last one which takes time. And four fights after that! You finish and wait so much time with the beginning events and then you have everything last minute at the end where you have to spend your gold in order to complete it in time. Not fair should be rearranged properly. Been playing this game for a while now. Someone is not thinking properly.

Fashion Designer
    This is the first dragon tales that I have ever finished. Well, technically I haven't finished it yet but I just have one more battle to win and then I will have completed the whole thing without the use of any gold. However, the only reason I was able to accomplish this is because when this event started, my account was at level 49 so I got the easiest set of requirements. By the time the next one comes around, I don't think I'll be able to complete it because the requirements will be much harder without any significant changes in my account that can help me get there. The lowest level of tasks is not unreasonable but I find that the higher ones are a little unfair because it's almost impossible to beat them without spending gold on something

Fashion Designer
    Storm8 gave a suitable name to my disappearing Toothy dragon, they named him "Ghost". XD
    No Freedom of Speech Here