View Poll Results: Did you like this Event?/ Which items do you like?

Voters
46. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked this event

26 56.52%
  • I did not like this event

10 21.74%
  • I did not participate

3 6.52%
  • I could not finish in time

14 30.43%
  • Tracker Dragon

16 34.78%
  • Awoken Dragon

9 19.57%
  • Neo Bubble Dragon

17 36.96%
  • Toothy Dragon

23 50.00%
  • Little Red Dragon

18 39.13%
  • Blood Birch

12 26.09%
  • Eerie Moon

6 13.04%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: New event : Red Moon Rising - **NEW POLL ADDED**

Rhino Keeper
    I used diamond n twilight rose.

Farm Supplier
    Ok. So i am stuck in my quesr because the mine is closed. How long until it opens again?

Rhino Keeper
    I got to the mining task about 3 hours ago only to find the mine is "expired". I had another look just now and there's still no way of entering it - no door or entry sign. I tried the mine for land twice but no sign of feathers or frilly leaves, only the usual rewards. It's hard enough to finish these quests when everything goes right - not being able to progress set tasks makes it nigh impossible. Will we get extra time to make up for this?

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    Quote Originally Posted by Ellerslie6 View Post
    I got to the mining task about 3 hours ago only to find the mine is "expired". I had another look just now and there's still no way of entering it - no door or entry sign. I tried the mine for land twice but no sign of feathers or frilly leaves, only the usual rewards. It's hard enough to finish these quests when everything goes right - not being able to progress set tasks makes it nigh impossible. Will we get extra time to make up for this?
    They will reopen the mine in an hour. The mine is usually closed for four hours before a new mining dragon is introduced,

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    I guess there's a tournament going on too right now.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by starship412 View Post
    They will reopen the mine in an hour. The mine is usually closed for four hours before a new mining dragon is introduced,
    Still not open - it's been 4 hours.

Is extra time given for those of us caught up in this? Even losing 4 hours has a huge impact on completing so many quests, winning battles, breeding, hatching and evolving dragons. Being prevented from progressing by something beyond our control hardly seems fair.

I've been waiting for the mine to open for more than 6 hours ... now here (Spain) it's 23:50 ... I hope it opens at 24:00 .... I have to go to sleep and I wanted to Do that before I go to bed .....
    What a waste of time .... this is getting worse .....
    some slaps ... !!!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by gail66 View Post
    I've breed two neon bubble dragon with water and magic. First one I hatched. Mistakenly. Never noticed in round 6 need to breed one so my other one sitting on my nest till needed.
    The last Tales was worded the same for the Awoken (?). I'd already raised one to level 7 when the task came up, and had left another in the Breeding Den to be safe. The one that I had already raised counted towards all of the tasks. I don't know if this one will be the same way, but I have my Neo Bubble on a Nest this time, just to be safe.
    What happens to all of these dragons that we sell? Do they go to good homes or is there something more sinister afoot?

Fashion Designer
    That mining deadline really messed with my Tales and Bingo, with all of the breeding and hatching and evolving tasks coming due at about the same times. I was playing along, just to keep busy, but they had to turn it all into another marathon. Less than interested in this Tournament, also.

I already have a Wood Nymph. I hate the feeling that I'm procrastinating about putting off an unpleasant activity until it's no longer an option to complete... Somebody please say something fun or cool about these Events. I need a support group.
    What happens to all of these dragons that we sell? Do they go to good homes or is there something more sinister afoot?

Fashion Designer
    Any suggestions on what to breed Awoken with that will have a short breeding time? Thanks!

Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast