View Poll Results: Did you like this Event?/ Which items do you like?

Voters
46. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked this event

26 56.52%
  • I did not like this event

10 21.74%
  • I did not participate

3 6.52%
  • I could not finish in time

14 30.43%
  • Tracker Dragon

16 34.78%
  • Awoken Dragon

9 19.57%
  • Neo Bubble Dragon

17 36.96%
  • Toothy Dragon

23 50.00%
  • Little Red Dragon

18 39.13%
  • Blood Birch

12 26.09%
  • Eerie Moon

6 13.04%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 10 of 22 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread: New event : Red Moon Rising - **NEW POLL ADDED**

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by laurelsail View Post
    Any suggestions on what to breed Awoken with that will have a short breeding time? Thanks!
    I bred with Forest, hoping for an Elements, and got 3 hours, a Life Dragon. Results may vary.
    What happens to all of these dragons that we sell? Do they go to good homes or is there something more sinister afoot?

how do we breed a neo bubble dragon?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by laurelsail View Post
    Any suggestions on what to breed Awoken with that will have a short breeding time? Thanks!

I bred it with a Macaw dragon and I got a Leo....wasn't short, but I was pretty excited since it was my first Zodiac dragon

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by cat_chick10 View Post
    I bred it with a Macaw dragon and I got a Leo....wasn't short, but I was pretty excited since it was my first Zodiac dragon
    Wondering why we're not being offered the Libra Dragon right about now. It's not like we can miss a month and not waste another year waiting for the stars to realign.
    What happens to all of these dragons that we sell? Do they go to good homes or is there something more sinister afoot?

Quote Originally Posted by CastleCaring View Post
    how do we breed a neo bubble dragon?
    Breed a blue and a purple type dragon. If you get a 10-hour timer, then you've either bred a Coral or Neo Bubble.

Banned
    I'm very happy to report that I got the Siamese cat dragon from my Awoken dragon breeding. I bred it with a black and white dragon - Smoke, I think. It must have totally ignored the red component in my Awoken dragon.

In the last tales I got credit for hatching Leaf early, but I didn't want to take a chance this time around, so Neo Bubble has been blocking one of my two nests since Saturday. Can't wait to hatch him tomorrow.

Banned
    Feeling AGGREIVED, just finished the Act where the reward is 6 Magpie Feathers, we get NOTHING, cmon Storm8 this is really below the belt even for you!

We get maps we can’t use, island parts we can’t use and now Magpie feathers that we don’t receive as that mining dragon has expired, this is just NOT FUNNY anymore!!! SHAME ON YOU!!
    Last edited by random59; 09-27-17 at 02:54 PM. Reason: Collect was wrong

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by random59 View Post
    Feeling AGGREIVED, just finished the Act where the reward is collect 6 Magpie Feathers, we get NOTHING, cmon Storm8 this is really below the belt even for you!

We get maps we can?t use, island parts we can?t use and now Magpie feathers that we don?t receive as that mining dragon has expired, this is just NOT FUNNY anymore!!! SHAME ON YOU!!
    I agree!

Quote Originally Posted by Tonca3 View Post
    Twilight Rose and diamond used to get neo bubble
    Tried this and got it first try! Thanks!

Farm Supplier
    “Feeling AGGREIVED, just finished the Act where the reward is collect 6 Magpie Feathers, we get NOTHING, cmon Storm8 this is really below the belt even for you!

We get maps we can’t use, island parts we can’t use and now Magpie feathers that we don’t receive as that mining dragon has expired, this is just NOT FUNNY anymore!!! SHAME ON YOU!!”

I agree with the above post! Whoever is moderating this, please contact S8 and tell them I want six frilly flower parts!

Page 10 of 22 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast