View Poll Results: Did you like this Event?/ Which items do you like?

Voters
46. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked this event

26 56.52%
  • I did not like this event

10 21.74%
  • I did not participate

3 6.52%
  • I could not finish in time

14 30.43%
  • Tracker Dragon

16 34.78%
  • Awoken Dragon

9 19.57%
  • Neo Bubble Dragon

17 36.96%
  • Toothy Dragon

23 50.00%
  • Little Red Dragon

18 39.13%
  • Blood Birch

12 26.09%
  • Eerie Moon

6 13.04%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 18 of 22 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819202122 LastLast

Thread: New event : Red Moon Rising - **NEW POLL ADDED**

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by starship412 View Post
    Crafting for the Carousel expires tonight for you in Australia so I would get that Eerie Moon done quickly.
    Thank you starship for that info. I have bitten the bullet and parted with some precious gold to open the chapter early, hopefully I can get the picnic rugs so as I can get pass quick enough to put carousel into the crafting. It is my own fault I shouldn't have got involved in this DT as I was away and not in wifi range so I have being doing catch-up. Thanks again.

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    Quote Originally Posted by ozigal View Post
    Thank you starship for that info. I have bitten the bullet and parted with some precious gold to open the chapter early, hopefully I can get the picnic rugs so as I can get pass quick enough to put carousel into the crafting. It is my own fault I shouldn't have got involved in this DT as I was away and not in wifi range so I have being doing catch-up. Thanks again.
    No problem

Quote Originally Posted by Den8137259 View Post
    Who did u place on the den ? ★

// and it's achilles as AinoDK said (: ★ cherrycastleorchard congrats (: ★
    I put diamond and fates on the den. Thanks cannot wait to see it.

Hmm... if a player didn't visit this forum and didn't pay close enough attention to the crafting requirements of the Eerie Moon in the Spell Shop, he/she would have entered into the middle of Day 10 with a rude shock. They'd have no way of completing the task of crafting the Eerie Moon without spending a ton of gold. And it's not just this Tales event either, the last several have also been the same.

Farm Supplier
    Help! I still have 13h to finish the tales but the ability to craft the eerie moon (and all other related items to the tales) has dissappeared from the spell shop!!! This can't be right, please look into it!!

Me too, and I spent a lot of gold during the tales. Bought with 15 Gold the last item I need for crafting the Eerie Moon and startet Crafting....and now the process has stopped and the Eerie Moon is gone....now I can only skip with 75 Gold...

Rhino Keeper
    I just received my token for the event. I went to spell shop to craft and nothing there. Please fix this, I would like to craft my tickets. Thank you

I hatch the dragon but cannot use the favor in the spell shop....they have disappeared....why?

The Honorable Panda
    Please see current bug thread for this issue.

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...ed-Moon-Rising
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Im so pissed. I wasted over 500 gold and way to much food and i have no option to craft the eerie moon even tho the event isnt over!!! So now no fairytale token and i cant get the one dragon i really wanted, the only reason why i participated this time! Because of this i had to spend 75 gold to skip crafting the eerie moon so i could at least get the end dragon. Im done. Big waste of time and money.