Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: LEADERBOARD: Mining Mania - 2017 Sep 22

I'm level 144 and i'm paired with 10 people who are lvl 200 and 5 lvl 180+ and the 4 around the same level as me

Breed for thunder mammoth since Libra is coming up next week!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by fantasyomgloveitpewds View Post
    I'm level 144 and i'm paired with 10 people who are lvl 200 and 5 lvl 180+ and the 4 around the same level as me

Breed for thunder mammoth since Libra is coming up next week!
    The higher level you are, the harder it gets... I don't understand why they pair the higher levels together like that. That is not fair. Putting level 30-40 together that is fair. But not level 144 together with level 200...

Rhino Keeper
    Yeesh. The top person in my group jumped from around 700 to 4,000 points overnight. Yay...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by missKristel View Post
    The higher level you are, the harder it gets... I don't understand why they pair the higher levels together like that. That is not fair. Putting level 30-40 together that is fair. But not level 144 together with level 200...
    The groups aren't formed by level, a lvl 20 can be a gem spender and beat a lvl 200 that's not. They usually group top points (mostly gem spenders) in a group and low point people in a group. If I win a LB next one is hard group, if I lose I'm put in a little easier one.. It's all about the points!

Executive Chef
    I'm not sure how the groups are grouped. As sometimes I lose really badly so by people's calculations my next leaderboard should be easier but that's never been the case.
    Anyway, I really want this one but I'm currently third. First is trying pretty hard but not as hard as some of the numbers iv been seeing!

Rhino Keeper
    Why did they change the color on the otter(?) animal? I really liked the blue!
    Fantasy Forest name - Avalor
    Castle Story name - Enchancia
    Bakery Story name - Cocoa's Cafe

Fashion Designer
    What I don't like is when they have 3 or 4 gem spenders in the same group. There are those who have to win every LB and always have to be 1st pl. I don't mind spending gems if I really like the prize and will gladly take 2nd pl. I do agree with Eluzyion, sometimes I will lose big time in hopes that I'll be in an easier group for a prize I want. I'm sure we all have some different theories on how they do things at s8 when they make these groups. The biggest problem I have with s8 is their lack of communication on how this game works. Is it breedable or not, is it really random or not, why some get things while others don't, etc.

Host(ess)
    Couple days in and I have yet to earn points from spinning the wheel.

Fashion Designer
    It's wierd to have quake snake in a value pack when it's one of the milestones in the event lol got it in LB, thx anyway lol

Farm Supplier
    The martin is so hard to git will probably never git it!!!!!!!😢

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast