View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this event?

Voters
294. You may not vote on this poll
  • I completed the event

222 75.51%
  • I didn't complete the event

65 22.11%
  • Agree

106 36.05%
  • Neutral

98 33.33%
  • Disagree

58 19.73%
  • I didn't participate

5 1.70%
  • I didn't craft a Green Fox

23 7.82%
  • I crafted 1 or more Green Fox

241 81.97%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 55 of 64 FirstFirst ... 545515253545556575859 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story Event: 9/21 Ivy's Former Flame | 9/21-10/5 | *goals in post 2*

Tnx for the help. My fairy just given jewels but my 5th rock came through. Just a couple of leaves left, so i'll finish this time xD.

@ Bobby, drop rates do seem improved when you have more in tour inventory. Maybe try holding On to your coal until you have enough to make all the cushions? My droprate On the leaves seem to have improved since ive been stacking them up untill I have enough for the last beams. Unless there is a fix i missed ofc

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    you can also ask your nbrs to gift you some. once your Living Wood total has raised.. you will see them dropping again (hopefully)
    good luck!
    Thanks, totally forgot these were giftable so I sent out three and hopefully will get some back.

Executive Chef
    Someone earlier said one of their swans wasn't dropping feathers? That was true of one of my four swans - I put it in storage and took it right back out and now it's dropping feathers.

I just got coal (one each) from a couple of baby flygers - didn't expect that! I'm on a quest to populate my kingdom with cats and kittens and horses of all kinds so it was a bonus to get something besides bacon.

I'm almost there - just need one more ivy block, and a few feathers for my last cushion - then to start replenishing (and back to my mermaids which are slowly slowly advancing). No gems needed but I've had the game for a few years so usually am maxed on all common items. I'll be glad to put all the bushes away again. It's been fun enough but admittedly I'm retired and have plenty of time to hit the game throughout the day. I do wish I had more memory - I occasionally delete and reinstall the game to take the memory down for a while. I remember before my iPhone I was playing on an old iTouch and the game outgrew my OS so I had about six months when I couldn't play before I got my first smart phone. It was tough times!

Fashion Designer
    Once again horrible drop rates will prevent me from finishing. I might be able to get my carriage to level 9 but I seriously doubt I’ll have gotten enough feathers and leaves. I was able to craft the Fox so I’ll take that as a positive from this event even though I’m maxed on everything the card says it drops.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Passera View Post
    Once again horrible drop rates will prevent me from finishing. I might be able to get my carriage to level 9 but I seriously doubt I’ll have gotten enough feathers and leaves. I was able to craft the Fox so I’ll take that as a positive from this event even though I’m maxed on everything the card says it drops.
    Other players I know are in difficulty of finishing this event due to the 'Gold Nugget drop rate'.

All other materials have been prepared to finish the carriage but is held up as the nuggets needed to craft the compass don't drop.

Boosters for Mines, Adventures, Outcropping Rocks, Rich Iron Rocks, Mr Piggly.. only the Dark Cave Formation dropped 1, but this item needs gems to chop more.

Three days left for our fellow friends to accumulate the Gold Nuggets.. and it would be a real pity after all the constant 15 day /all day attention.. they won't make it.. even if they dedicated whole time.

I did notice while doing my play that Nuggets were rare drops, compared to usual. Can anything be done for those who have lower kingdoms and don't own Golden Mines yet???

It's the lower level kingdoms who 'really' appreciate the walkers as they are still developing their kingdom and have lots of space. Players who have completed everything are 'usually' not so interested as the walkers add more confusion.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Executive Chef
    Loving the Dye drops from Swanson.
    The perfect addition to our kingdoms.

He just dropped a red one for me!
    Can add that to the drops SW done SW

Really hoping some cool drops are added to Ivy's Carriage once the event ends.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 10-02-17 at 02:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    ... only the Dark Cave Formation dropped 1, but this item needs gems to chop more.

Try looking in your inventory. If you adventure regularly, Dark Cave Formations are sometimes dropped as extra rewards that we may simply have stored away and forgotten.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    Try looking in your inventory. If you adventure regularly, Dark Cave Formations are sometimes dropped as extra rewards that we may simply have stored away and forgotten.
    The Dark Cave Formations in storage have already been chopped.. only 1 gave a Nugget.

For players who don't have Nuggets in their inventory.. these 5 Nuggets needed to craft the compass will be the end.. which is a pity as Swanson is dressed, Carriage is 9thL and all materials (even if have been scarce) prepared to reach the end.

It's just Nuggets don't drop anymore from Level4 Sparkling Mines nor Deep Mines.. no matter if each is collected on-time from the beginning of the event. All rock chopping is negative.. Gold has disappeared.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Rhino Keeper
    Finished this morning! Whew! Now, can we please have a Fall-Fill-the-cellars event where the only goal is to recover from these resource-eating; events?!

Nightclub Owner
    A real shame if after all that hard work players can't finish because the gold nuggets won't drop. I'm grateful that I had more than the required nuggets prior to the event so didn't have to worry about that at all. Hopefully the drop rate will be increased