View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this event?

Voters
294. You may not vote on this poll
  • I completed the event

222 75.51%
  • I didn't complete the event

65 22.11%
  • Agree

106 36.05%
  • Neutral

98 33.33%
  • Disagree

58 19.73%
  • I didn't participate

5 1.70%
  • I didn't craft a Green Fox

23 7.82%
  • I crafted 1 or more Green Fox

241 81.97%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 51 of 64 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story Event: 9/21 Ivy's Former Flame | 9/21-10/5 | *goals in post 2*

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    could this be a glitch? Some players are getting 2 stones and you can't get your first. Doesn't smell right. And I don't mean Swanson's business.
    I can not find my first stone either and I have been collecting from him faithfully since I dressed him I am almost done making all the beams and blocks needed to upgrade to level 10 only need 3 more of each would of thought by now I would of at least seen 1 stone by now should I contact support
    Thanks kerri

Update just got the stone now after 2 1/2 days of faithfully clicking swanson
    Last edited by maxiandtaz; 09-30-17 at 10:34 AM. Reason: Updated

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by maxiandtaz View Post
    I can not find my first stone either and I have been collecting from him faithfully since I dressed him I am almost done making all the beams and blocks needed to upgrade to level 10 only need 3 more of each would of thought by now I would of at least seen 1 stone by now should I contact support
    Thanks kerri
    Have you crafted the fox?

Rhino Keeper
    No I need 2 more tokens

Nightclub Owner
    Well...it's not the fox that's causing the issue then.

Other players are are experiencing the same difficulty collecting the first stone, maxiandtaz, while other players have received second stones. Not sure why.
    Last edited by bobbyrae; 09-30-17 at 09:22 AM.

Executive Chef
    My post was a response to Anaboe. Anaboe have you gotten your stone yet?
    It be interesting to know if you are still having trouble or if you finally got your stone or if you contacted support.
    I think I would contact support. Other players may disagree but it seems like most players got theirs pretty quick.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    My post was a response to Anaboe. Anaboe have you gotten your stone yet?
    It be interesting to know if you are still having trouble or if you finally got your stone or if you contacted support.
    I think I would contact support. Other players may disagree but it seems like most players got theirs pretty quick.
    I may be in anaboe's situation. Dressed Swanson has not dropped the stone for me (it's been over 24 hours). I'm not at the last step where I need it, so I'll upgrade to 9 this afternoon and then hope to get it before S8 returns to work on Monday.

Quote Originally Posted by maxiandtaz View Post
    Thanks kerri
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    I may be in anaboe's situation. Dressed Swanson has not dropped the stone for me (it's been over 24 hours). I'm not at the last step where I need it, so I'll upgrade to 9 this afternoon and then hope to get it before S8 returns to work on Monday.
    I'm wondering if the fix they did the other day ( on the 27th) caused the stone to drop only after L10 was reached. It seems those are the only ones getting the stone now.
    They're first stone dropped before the fix (as did mine on the 2nd try), they upgraded to L10, the fix came along & now multiple stones are dropping. So if you didn't get the stone before the fix, it now only drops after L10. Kind of a catch 22, I'd say.
    I'd send in a ticket to support outlining the fact you've been trying for the stone since after the fix.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    I have 1 heart stone in inventory as I did compass craft with the first heart stone I found at 1st drop.
    so.. finished without extra heart stone.. the 2nd dropped today, after finished event.
    options in work shop disappeared at conclusion of event even if leaves, feathers still dropping.
    I'll post if a 3rd heart stone drops as I collect from Swanson frequently.
    I have one in inventory too but I’m guessing we might not get another, as the card says max of 1 - very happy to be proven wrong if we do get another !
    Last edited by cavegirl1; 09-30-17 at 09:15 AM.

Executive Chef
    My carriage was at level 8 when my second stone dropped, but I had a stone already before the fix.
    Could it possibly be in inventory and you don't know it? But I still feel like Meme, that the fix that S8 did possibly could have caused a problem for some players that did not have a stone before the fix.
    What a tangled web!!

Come to think about it if you had a stone in inventory it would be showing up in the forge to craft the compass.
    Last edited by riverly; 09-30-17 at 09:09 AM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cavegirl1 View Post
    I have one in inventory too but I?m guessing we might not get another, as the card says max of 1 - very happy to be proven wrong if we do get another !
    yes.. quite true. card says max 1. my second heart stone appeared after I used the first one in the compass craft.. thus none were in my inventory at that time. I don't have the compass craft anymore so it'll remain a single stone.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74