View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this event?

Voters
294. You may not vote on this poll
  • I completed the event

222 75.51%
  • I didn't complete the event

65 22.11%
  • Agree

106 36.05%
  • Neutral

98 33.33%
  • Disagree

58 19.73%
  • I didn't participate

5 1.70%
  • I didn't craft a Green Fox

23 7.82%
  • I crafted 1 or more Green Fox

241 81.97%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 23 of 64 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425262733 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story Event: 9/21 Ivy's Former Flame | 9/21-10/5 | *goals in post 2*

Rhino Keeper
    I would love to know if this quest is worth doing at all? Not interested in a walker Whatsoever. But
    What will the carriage drop once it's fully built and event is over??? I can't waste resources for a useless walker/carriage

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    This is interesting to learn.. thank you! I've always commonly called them flock.
    I'm sure S8 choose the Trade Wagon as the crafting place to limit the Forest Fox to 1 piece. No way we can craft 2 at the same time. Foxy will remain 'single' Hope not.

adding:
    tokens still drop while first craft is on.. so souvenir tokens can be collected.
    it's to know if craft remains when first pet has been crafted?
    those who are ahead will know this answer.
    Craft remains open for second forest fox after first is placed. Drops rat tail, creep tooth, tomato etc... maxed on those! Could've sworn it once dropped coins with no black flag. Referring to crafted pet not spawned fox which drops green roses mostly and maybe 1/4 foxes will drop a token. Occasionally I didn't get any drops from the spawned fox!

Executive Chef
    This quest doesn't require items that are very rare drops but it is energy intensive.

Farm Supplier
    How do you get Swanson dressed? I have put Swanson into storage but no option in Magic Forge to get it dressed.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bakerygame99 View Post
    How do you get Swanson dressed? I have put Swanson into storage but no option in Magic Forge to get it dressed.
    Are you at part 9 Ivy's former flame? Craft for dressing Swanson only appears in forge when you reach this part. Swanson also looks very much like a white swan, check if you haven't stored a swan instead of Swanson .

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by zoroak View Post
    This quest doesn't require items that are very rare drops but it is energy intensive.
    From the front page, I believe there's a need for ten gold nuggets down the line. Which makes poor prizes more annoying.

Personally I like walkers. I like to see my Kingdom actually has people living in it. Could have done without another blooming romance though.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by RevdKathy View Post
    From the front page, I believe there's a need for ten gold nuggets down the line. Which makes poor prizes more annoying.

Personally I like walkers. I like to see my Kingdom actually has people living in it. Could have done without another blooming romance though.
    I read that it only requires 5 nuggets (compass) for the last step. I'm only at step 9 and I've chopped enough rocks for coal to get 4 nuggets.

Rhino Keeper
    @ShibuyaCloth

I don't know if you're still missing these inventory cards but here are a few.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FullSizeRender.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	46.8 KB 
ID:	38493

Views:	35 
Size:	49.6 KB 
ID:	38490

Views:	30 
Size:	41.3 KB 
ID:	38491

Views:	37 
Size:	51.4 KB 
ID:	38492
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0535.JPG 
Views:	13 
Size:	50.3 KB 
ID:	38489  
    Last edited by ninjalejones; 09-23-17 at 02:54 AM. Reason: Meh, no idea why the black swanling showed as a thumbnail...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    I just want him to shoot that lousy bird the thieving elves tricked us into healing and adopting. I'm sure Ivy can come up with an appropriate recipe.

Sigh.

Ps. Mega Thanks to all who posted about the falsely advertised black swan! I'm saving my gems this go round. Anybody in the market for a slightly used, deco only, ticket booth?
    What's with the "lousy bird"? I am at that quest now and it takes ages to make the meals because of the seeds.
    I am not buying anything with gems until I know for sure it drops something decent after an event.

I am still not clear what the "prize" is, I am not interested in Hendricks, is he the "prize"?
    I am not going to waste my scarce energy on him.

Fashion Designer
    Feeling frustrated. I just collected from two level seven deep mines and two level six Sparkling mines to get a grand total of, wait for it, 0 coal! To top it off the deep mines only gave stone. What did I do? The even is repetitive, the drops from regular items are off, and I may have ruined my mines making them level seven. Ugh! Maybe disappointed is a better word. Spent 30 gems for feathers too, and I have yet to see the "other" mentioned on the card.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #60
    Life is sweeter with friends! Journey on...