View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this event?

Voters
294. You may not vote on this poll
  • I completed the event

222 75.51%
  • I didn't complete the event

65 22.11%
  • Agree

106 36.05%
  • Neutral

98 33.33%
  • Disagree

58 19.73%
  • I didn't participate

5 1.70%
  • I didn't craft a Green Fox

23 7.82%
  • I crafted 1 or more Green Fox

241 81.97%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 49 of 64 FirstFirst ... 3945464748495051525359 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story Event: 9/21 Ivy's Former Flame | 9/21-10/5 | *goals in post 2*

Quote Originally Posted by storiadelcastello View Post
    Finished the game yesterday, no gems used. But really, the carriage still gives ivy leaves. Hendricks is walking around looking shady and the fox gives really common items. I do like Swanson gives eggs and often a dye. But what a lot of resources for nothing. Now I have to re stock coal which has become really rare and living wood. Very disapointed! I won't bother making another fox, my fox has plenty of other fox like companions. What's with the size of the animals. The fox, Swanson and swans are all much bigger than other ones in the game any way to get S8 reduce them to normal size?
    Good luck to everyone still struggling to get resources, I wouldn't stress it as the rewards are not worth even a couple of gems.
    I too finished without using one gem!!

I kinda like ol' Henrick. He's definitely shady (taking credit for that carriage after we did all the work!), but at least he's got more personality than poor boring, simple Stanley.

S8 has been very quiet about what, if anything the carriage will drop. But I'm reserving judgement on it's worth, because the actual drops usually don't start until after the event ends.

Totally agree about the size of the animals! Swanson is as big as the Pheffernot donk....err...pony. And the swans are giants! There is not rhyme or reason the the scale of the animals in this game. In my experience, beagles are usually bigger than Shih Tzus. And geese aren't the size of horses.

Ps. My villagers hit a vein of coal immediately after the last coach cushion was crafted. Suddenly the mines are producing tremendous amounts! I've already maxed out again. Amazing!!
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Executive Chef
    PCOB: I am shocked (sarcasm) that your resources are spewing loads of coal now that you no longer need it...

Drop rates aren't adjusted (ok, because I haven't used coal in days and I'm no where near full). :|

Anobe: I've been collecting from dressed Swanson for 9 hours now, no heart of stone for me either. We'll see if it arrives tomorrow.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    PCOB: I am shocked (sarcasm) that your resources are spewing loads of coal now that you no longer need it...

Drop rates aren't adjusted (ok, because I haven't used coal in days and I'm no where near full). :|

Anobe: I've been collecting from dressed Swanson for 9 hours now, no heart of stone for me either. We'll see if it arrives tomorrow.
    Just got my heart of stone. I just leveled up to carriage 9 this morning. I had not been clicking on Swanson before that though. Just had him parked. I also have not crafted a fox as yet. I wonder if crafting the fox slows down the heart?

I've been playing without really trying and have a level 8 carriage, dressed Swanson, and the fox so far. I don't know if I even want this skeevy looking archer.

After getting burned from the last event, I just don't really care about this game anymore. S8 obviously doesn't want my money because they keep screwing me over, so they won't get it.

Another boring event with boring, predictable animals dropping boring, predictable items.
    Last edited by FrostedThings; 09-29-17 at 04:13 PM.

Farm Supplier
    even though i have dressed swanson he only drops eggs

Farm Supplier
    I am struggling for coal, its delaying me alot.

Executive Chef
    The good: Ivy just gave me 2 ivy leaves
    The bad: I need 209 more Ivy leaves
    The ugly: These giant swan geese are freaking me out

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by AinoDK View Post
    I only need a few more beams and blocks to be done too, including souveniers, but I have slowed down and am now using my energy on other stuff too. No gems spent. I also want a second fox before I upgrade.

Thanks S8 for making this one easy, albeit not so interesting.
    In a similar situation and with similar feelings. Sitting on lvl 9, with just blocks and beams needed. Decided to go for a second fox first and got that today. Now will decide whether I bother to try and get to lvl 10.

I like to look of the carriage at both levels and don't care about getting Henrick.

I think there is a difference between making events achievable and making them boring, with uninspiring prizes, and I don't think S8 have got that right yet. Just my opinion, of course

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AinoDK View Post
    Not yet, but I've had a compass waiting for a couple of days in my forge, crafted using a stone that dropped while on level 8, and just now a second stone dropped. I immediately started a second compass. I will hold back on collecting and upgrading right up to expiration if required hoping to see a third stone.
    Please info here if you get your third stone. Tq

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by missyzsazsa View Post
    How do I put Swanson in storage? He is in Inventory now. I can't get the magic forge to allow me to dress him.
    Mine got stuck too but here's how I got him dressed:

I had to take Swanson out of inventory (that is storage)
    Then set him out on display undressed
    Then exit edit mode and then re-enter edit mode
    Then pick him up back into inventory/storage
    Then I could dress him in the magic forge (I might have clicked in the quest book though I forget, the dress him option)
    Only after I had both his suit and hat though, prior to that I couldn't.

I think it's really funny we shove him into the oven just to dress him.
    I use android and I do hit yes on new neighbors.
    I play Castle Story (DS and FS burnout, I'll be back to those though).
    I don't usually read my wall in the games.