View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this event?

Voters
294. You may not vote on this poll
  • I completed the event

222 75.51%
  • I didn't complete the event

65 22.11%
  • Agree

106 36.05%
  • Neutral

98 33.33%
  • Disagree

58 19.73%
  • I didn't participate

5 1.70%
  • I didn't craft a Green Fox

23 7.82%
  • I crafted 1 or more Green Fox

241 81.97%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 33 of 64 FirstFirst ... 2329303132333435363743 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story Event: 9/21 Ivy's Former Flame | 9/21-10/5 | *goals in post 2*

Birthday event Alicorns???!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by hagypagy View Post
    Thanks Moon!! ❤️
    Yeah I'm smashing away at them slowly ... In between leaf and swan collections

My only weekly Ali's are from the birthday event just gone and they're still growing up ... Could really use that energy now!!

Brilliant idea SW!!
    The Coal Pit Troll Pit!
    Love your work as always ❤️
    I'm really really sorry to go off topic it wasn't my intention but reading this comment kinda shocked me. Were we supposed to receive an Alicorn from the Barons birthday event? Cause I surely didn't and I double checked my storage before posting. Please please someone answer me. Oh how happy I would be with another weekly alicorn!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Weesses View Post
    I'm really really sorry to go off topic it wasn't my intention but reading this comment kinda shocked me. Were we supposed to receive an Alicorn from the Barons birthday event? Cause I surely didn't and I double checked my storage before posting. Please please someone answer me. Oh how happy I would be with another weekly alicorn!!!
    Sorry dear, the alicorns were a matter of "luck" from the gold ticket trade during the birthday. A few people got 1, a couple people got 4, but most people got none.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Weesses View Post
    Off-Topic
    There was the possibility of finding a weekly Ali in the Gold Trade of the last event, but they were very rare drops and not all players even if they tried their luck doing many trades found any. The Alis were not a direct gift to all players.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Rhino Keeper
    I'm so mad. I want confirmation buttons! Lag cost me a lot of gems >
    I use android and I do hit yes on new neighbors.
    I play Castle Story (DS and FS burnout, I'll be back to those though).
    I don't usually read my wall in the games.

Okay, now that Swanson is dressed I no longer regret not keeping him a cygnet. He looks very cute in his Scottish finery!

Farm Supplier
    Sent the swans, bushes, and that carriage off to storage. Before I started this event I was almost maxed on the needed resouces, down to zero now.
    Not really interested in another walker anyway. Maybe I'll still go for the green robo fox. Not sure how I feel about him yet.
    Oh well another event I'm not gonna finish.
    Back to finishing some main story lines.

Executive Chef
    What does the carriage drop? Hope s8 give out drop info for this. I'm not a fan of walker. If the drop is bad, I would work on lvl 7 buildings now
    ⚔ (lighting)⚔
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society⚔ Sword #71

Adult Swanson just dropped a purple dye in addition to the standard eggs, so it appears he might have some interesting drops after all - although I definitely don't need another source of purple dye. Fingers crossed for better future drops...

Quote Originally Posted by ktorewqas View Post
    What does the carriage drop? Hope s8 give out drop info for this. I'm not a fan of walker. If the drop is bad, I would work on lvl 7 buildings now
    So far (at level 9) I've only received 1-2 ivy leaves from the carriage. Hopefully it will drop something better after it's complete, and after the event.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    Lol, I know that's what cooking the mysterious egg GIVES us, I'm asking if anyone was able to get an add'l souvenir EGG to drop during that goal (or do those eggs come back around again sometime later??)

....this is just a hoarder question, lol
    That explains it.....sorry, I'm not a hoarder! Lol....I have enough in real life....