View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this event?

Voters
294. You may not vote on this poll
  • I completed the event

222 75.51%
  • I didn't complete the event

65 22.11%
  • Agree

106 36.05%
  • Neutral

98 33.33%
  • Disagree

58 19.73%
  • I didn't participate

5 1.70%
  • I didn't craft a Green Fox

23 7.82%
  • I crafted 1 or more Green Fox

241 81.97%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 31 of 64 FirstFirst ... 2127282930313233343541 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story Event: 9/21 Ivy's Former Flame | 9/21-10/5 | *goals in post 2*

Fashion Designer
    i'm not really anxious to "win" this event. we don't know if the level 10 carriage drops anything useful [coal please?!?!?] and a walker only makes the game run slower. the green fox is cool
    i got the energy pack just for fun. chopped a bunch of trees and made progress on growing more. ran through a LOT of bushes twice. chopped through LOTS of rocks [when you max on coal make thread and skip timer for 1 gem and make more!!] and slew lots of foxes. up to 10 tokens now. whew that was fun lol

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AnisWa View Post
    Early this morning, I finally got the 15th token, waiting on trade wagon for fox. I don't remember if anyone posted what the fox drops. Can't wait to see what I get. I'm on the 7th dot in the storybook.I brought Swanson out of storage, to see if I start to get the stone of heart for the final level. Good Luck Twintail!
    hold your breath and drum roll.... tada tada tada tada
    .. 'fur'
    oh no! don't be disappointed! it's the fox that's one of his kind.. not the drops.. lol! I'm eagerly collecting when I can for the 'couple'
    I'm sure I'll get it even with the lack of drops, 11 days left.. 'cause wood we need more than more! and dead trees are a good enough source.
    Last edited by MoonVillage3; 09-24-17 at 07:00 AM.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jbfps116 View Post
    i'm not really anxious to "win" this event. we don't know if the level 10 carriage drops anything useful [coal please?!?!?] and a walker only makes the game run slower. the green fox is cool
    i got the energy pack just for fun. chopped a bunch of trees and made progress on growing more. ran through a LOT of bushes twice. chopped through LOTS of rocks [when you max on coal make thread and skip timer for 1 gem and make more!!] and slew lots of foxes. up to 10 tokens now. whew that was fun lol
    And what if sly looking Robin Hood (Henrick) is THE famous Robin Hood who 'robs from the rich and gives to the poor'?
    We could do with his service against the Elvens and help with the Baron!
    You bet I'll give him a job! Walk though every block of my kingdom and use your arrows to shoo away that Buzzard Bird! I'll build you a bazooka in the meantime.. lol!

you made real good use of your energy pack.. is it 15 minutes continuous?
    Last edited by MoonVillage3; 09-24-17 at 07:03 AM.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Executive Chef
    The first collection after Swanson is dressed.. Henrick popped out saying he found the 'heart stone'
    Then said he was going to make a magical compass for Ivy... and added.. just wait and see!
    Now he disappeared with the stone.. no side goals appeared.. and I don't see any new crafts!
    Where has he gone with the stone?
    (can't check workshops atm as they're making stones/beams)
    yes.. he is a mystery! lol!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpeg 
Views:	22 
Size:	39.3 KB 
ID:	38506 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpeg 
Views:	20 
Size:	33.1 KB 
ID:	38507
    Last edited by MoonVillage3; 09-24-17 at 07:30 AM.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    What I did notice is the Fox token drops when the Fox is spawned on 1st or 2nd chop of the Dead Tree.
    These trees I chop completely to get the token.
    If nothing is spawned in the first 2 chops.. I put the tree aside to chop later when I need roses as at the moment I have enough.
    Yes.. there is the risk I'll have many trees to chop out of sight later.. but at the moment my energy is needed collecting coal and leaves.

This works for my kingdom.. but say.. not all our kingdoms have the same drops, luck or randomness
    I just spawned a fox on the third chop, so...it's all random unfortunately.

I keep spawning skunkupines pines when I chop red acer trees so I have to first spawn a fox THEN try chopping trees to get green leaves since the drop rate from bushes is so low for me. Sigh...No tokens yet. -.-

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    I just spawned a fox on the third chop, so...it's all random unfortunately.

I keep spawning skunkupines pines when I chop red acer trees so I have to first spawn a fox THEN try chopping trees to get green leaves since the drop rate from bushes is so low for me. Sigh...No tokens yet. -.-
    well.. positive is you're collecting both wood and leaves together. my acers weren't giving me much so had to move to the bushes. luckily we have 2 places for the needed supplies.

usually but only 70% of tries.. the dead tree that spawned a fox on 1st or 2nd chop, gave me a token when finishing chopping the dead tree.
    now that I need roses again.. I went back to the trees I had put aside because they didn't have 1st/2nd spawns.. I'm getting the roses I need.

adding again.. it's always random the comparison we can make and never a security.. it's just fun to try, you can never know if you don't.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    hold your breath and drum roll.... tada tada tada tada
    .. 'fur'
    oh no! don't be disappointed! it's the fox that's one of his kind.. not the drops.. lol! I'm eagerly collecting when I can for the 'couple'
    I'm sure I'll get it even with the lack of drops, 11 days left.. 'cause wood we need more than more! and dead trees are a good enough source.
    Hi Moon, the drop was one stinking coin, I think it was 25. OH BROTHER!

Rhino Keeper
    Where is the forest fox? Confused on how to get it

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Listal View Post
    Have you put your Trade Wagon out? The craft is in there this time.
    Chopping Dead Trees you can collect Fox Tokens to be able to craft your own pet.
    I don't know which level you're on.. but you'll be told when to start collecting tokens.. it'll be after you've uplevelled to Chapter6.

...see Page1 after Goal 6 requirements.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Listal View Post
    You didn’t read any posts before you asked your question? Directly above your question people are talking about it taking several chops of THE DEAD TREE before getting the fox and how it is extremely rare to get the token to make the fox which is a trade in the TRADE WAGON