View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this event?

Voters
294. You may not vote on this poll
  • I completed the event

222 75.51%
  • I didn't complete the event

65 22.11%
  • Agree

106 36.05%
  • Neutral

98 33.33%
  • Disagree

58 19.73%
  • I didn't participate

5 1.70%
  • I didn't craft a Green Fox

23 7.82%
  • I crafted 1 or more Green Fox

241 81.97%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 29 of 64 FirstFirst ... 1925262728293031323339 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story Event: 9/21 Ivy's Former Flame | 9/21-10/5 | *goals in post 2*

For those that are worried about having enough gold nuggets for level 10, remember there's a "Gold Miner" boost in the elven apothecary.

This event is going to need a lot of energy that I dont have. I'd love to finish and with 11 days to go i tell myself its doable but the droprates are absolutely terrible. By now ive also run out of coal and wool is going the same way. Maybe I missed the strategy here but oh Well, 11 days to go, I might make it. On the plus side I have more then enough wood by now, Wich ive been lacking lately so I can store up my beams again

Fashion Designer comeseecomesah's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AnisWa View Post
    Keep Swanson as a baby....he takes 4-5 taps to make an adult. he has only dropped 1 egg for me each time. I've put him in storage. I have enough resources for eggs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    Looking at page 1, to upgrade carriage to level 10, you will need to make Ivy's compass. It is crafted with Stone of Hearts that drops from Swanson. So an adult Swanson will be needed to finish this goal.
    My carriages are lvl 8 in both my kingdoms and I've been collecting from Swanson regulary and from 1 kingdom have had the Stone of hearts drop for making compass for lvl 10. So those who are going for the end,keep collecting from that old goose...oops swan

Edit... Swanson was dressed when Stone of hearts dropped!
    Last edited by comeseecomesah; 09-24-17 at 12:21 AM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by hagypagy View Post
    Anyone know the requirements for Swanson's Fancy Hat??
    I'm stuck gathering coal for threads for cushions on LVL7 currently.
    I'm assuming it's going to need heaps of Black Thread too
    I'm crafting that now.. needs:
    2 black threads
    2 black buttons (from the jeweleries)
    takes 2hrs

no .. quite

PS.. I get all my coal from smashing outcropping rocks or rich iron rocks. u just needs loads of energy
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I think I'm going to suggest we need a coal pit. At 10 coal a hit, that's a LOT we need isn't it... The Troll Pit looks like it would drop coal perfectly - after all, it looks like a coal pit.

Rhino Keeper
    I agree with others: This event is boring. The tasks are tedious. The love story of 'girl is having a great time on her own, boy comes to win her heart and take her home by getting the ruler to build her a carriage' wasn't attractive the first 2 times, don't like it this time either. It's really energy intensive. The 'grand' prize of another walker is not appealing. And I'm getting real tired of big fowls.

However, on the plus side, the 4 main event drops (feathers, leaves, green roses and tokens) all come from items (swans, bushes and dead trees) where we can buy as many as we want (or can afford) and the recovery times are reasonable. No waiting 12 hours for a random drop from mines or Ivys house. The limiter this time seem to be coal, which is also accessible. So far, this event, while not very enjoyable, at least seems very doable.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I think I'm going to suggest we need a coal pit. At 10 coal a hit, that's a LOT we need isn't it... The Troll Pit looks like it would drop coal perfectly - after all, it looks like a coal pit.
    now this is a great idea! what else could come out a dark hole besides Trolls? useful Coal!
    we cant store it anyway.. at least it could be an important collection
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Rhino Keeper
    I've already raised Swanson....Is that a problem for goal 9?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mrootje View Post
    I've already raised Swanson....Is that a problem for goal 9?
    No problem. I did too and it autocompleted.
    Proud Member of Thuakie Sword Society - Sword #68

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    I'm crafting that now.. needs: 2 black threads , 2 black buttons - takes 2hrs

no .. quite

PS.. I get all my coal from smashing outcropping rocks or rich iron rocks. u just needs loads of energy
    Thanks Moon!! ❤️
    Yeah I'm smashing away at them slowly ... In between leaf and swan collections

My only weekly Ali's are from the birthday event just gone and they're still growing up ... Could really use that energy now!!

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Brilliant idea SW!!
    The Coal Pit Troll Pit!
    Love your work as always ❤️