View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this event?

Voters
294. You may not vote on this poll
  • I completed the event

222 75.51%
  • I didn't complete the event

65 22.11%
  • Agree

106 36.05%
  • Neutral

98 33.33%
  • Disagree

58 19.73%
  • I didn't participate

5 1.70%
  • I didn't craft a Green Fox

23 7.82%
  • I crafted 1 or more Green Fox

241 81.97%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 22 of 64 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324252632 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story Event: 9/21 Ivy's Former Flame | 9/21-10/5 | *goals in post 2*

Fashion Designer
    I love baby Swanson, don't want to grow him up...
    TSS #77 🎉💥⬅️ 💫✨☯🔮😈🔮{🖐💖}======🎰=======>✨💫

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I've added Coal, Wool and Living Wood sources to post 1 for ease of reference. Anyone want anything else added?
    it would also be handy, for those that don't remember, what to do with maxed out materials due to the obsessive forced collections we have to do in order to collect requested materials..
    good suggestions have already been made but will be lost in the many posts soon.
    white petals, wood, stone
    whatever else drops from dead trees.. glimmer dust, mushrooms
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    Lol, I know that's what cooking the mysterious egg GIVES us, I'm asking if anyone was able to get an add'l souvenir EGG to drop during that goal (or do those eggs come back around again sometime later??)

....this is just a hoarder question, lol
    I didn't even see my egg drop. Before finishing the collection from the 25 swans.. Henrich popped out and said something like 'this is the right egg'
    I then checked the inventory and saw it there.
    The goal automatically moves on when 1 egg is found.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    A group of swans that are not in flight is called a bevy. I now have a bevy of swans after seeing how many feathers I'll need
    And using the trade wagon is something new, so maybe there will be a few newer twists to this event. Hopefully.
    This is interesting to learn.. thank you! I've always commonly called them flock.
    I'm sure S8 choose the Trade Wagon as the crafting place to limit the Forest Fox to 1 piece. No way we can craft 2 at the same time. Foxy will remain 'single' Hope not.

adding:
    tokens still drop while first craft is on.. so souvenir tokens can be collected.
    it's to know if craft remains when first pet has been crafted?
    those who are ahead will know this answer.
    Last edited by MoonVillage3; 09-22-17 at 11:11 PM.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Does Swanson drop anything other than eggs, he has a shorter collection time than the swans but so far no feathers. I wish I had kept him as a cygnet. He was so cute

Farm Supplier
    Can those who are ahead tell what does the Forest Fox drops ?

Quote Originally Posted by peachtreeshoppe View Post
    What can I do with my maxed out white petals besides dye? (Maxed on that too.) too bad we can't pretend they're feathers and tuff some pillows.
    Make living wood. You're going to need it!

Some other unusual sources for resources:

The stags from Baron's tent drop living wood about 1/2 the time, wood the other 1/2
    Baby flygers drop coal about 1/2 to 1/3 the time, as do onyx pearls
    Treeples drop wood and logs that can be chopped for wood

After a day of collecting, I can confirm it's not worth it to spend gems for black geese. Feather drop rates are the exact same as the white ones.

Good luck everyone!
    Last edited by LiriTanglethorn; 09-23-17 at 12:59 AM. Reason: duplicate sentence

Quote Originally Posted by bakerygame99 View Post
    Can those who are ahead tell what does the Forest Fox drops ?
    Green roses used to make cushions that upgrade the coach.

Quote Originally Posted by storiadelcastello View Post
    Does Swanson drop anything other than eggs, he has a shorter collection time than the swans but so far no feathers. I wish I had kept him as a cygnet. He was so cute
    Yes, he was! At some point he's supposed to drop some special stone we use to upgrade to level 10.

Nightclub Owner
    I usually try to keep my posts informational and neutral but I'm currently on goal 8/10 and I have nothing nice to say but I felt the need to drop in quickly to state my piece as I likely won't be able to return before the event ends.

As I was completing goal after goal I kept waiting for something interesting to happen or to get excited about but it never came. I thought maybe there was something I wasn't seeing that would make this event interesting and worthwhile but after catching up on the forum all I see is that there is zero long term value to any of these items involved.

More birds to drop eggs? I'm full up. Another carriage that will maybe drop petals? I'm full up. Another animal that drops average pet drops? I'm waaaaayyy full up. Seems like all these items are destined for storage and I'm with the others who want the ability to store walkers that are only ever in my way or distracting.

Does this new addition to our skulk of foxes have amazing drops that will be of use, at all, ever? The treeples and boars offered such amazing drops compared to the norm that I was sad to see S8 didn't follow the trend with the animals that followed. Honestly, where is my incentive to finish this, other than just finishing an event? As I'm unable to leave a task unfinished without getting an ulcer I'll complete this but I won't enjoy it.

I'll not waste the space with my views on this lackluster, frankly stale and reused storyline as all the other posts I've seen on this topic have covered my views precisely.

I hope I'm proved wrong eventually but until then, good luck to all who endeavor to complete this and I hope you get more enjoyment from this than I have.