View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this event?

Voters
294. You may not vote on this poll
  • I completed the event

222 75.51%
  • I didn't complete the event

65 22.11%
  • Agree

106 36.05%
  • Neutral

98 33.33%
  • Disagree

58 19.73%
  • I didn't participate

5 1.70%
  • I didn't craft a Green Fox

23 7.82%
  • I crafted 1 or more Green Fox

241 81.97%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 15 of 64 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story Event: 9/21 Ivy's Former Flame | 9/21-10/5 | *goals in post 2*

Rhino Keeper
    My windmill never gave wool, I think I got flour though once or twice. Mostly just coin.

If you have the little pink girl that dances around like she needs a wee, she sometimes drops wool but not a guaranteed source with each click.

I'm still suspicious of Henrick.

ALSO! Why are my goose team and my swans flailing around like they're fending off flies? I want my goose (from birthday) to wobble like idle animation in battle all drunken and stuff, and my swans to be not all upset and just stand there delicately and eat imaginary bird seed like delicate pretty swans. I got so much wing movement it's making me queasy.
    I use android and I do hit yes on new neighbors.
    I play Castle Story (DS and FS burnout, I'll be back to those though).
    I don't usually read my wall in the games.

Fashion Designer
    The black swan gave me the egg on the first drop after it was required. That could be the advantage.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #60
    Life is sweeter with friends! Journey on...

I haven't black onyx. And I can't get it now. I haven't the lonely mummy. And I can't get it now too. What supposed I must do? I have enough leafs/blocks/beams/feathers but for last 14 hours I can't did even ONE thread because till now I have just 8 coal! Wohooo such a big rate! *sarcasm*

Quote Originally Posted by calicokittennope View Post
    My windmill never gave wool, I think I got flour though once or twice. Mostly just coin.

If you have the little pink girl that dances around like she needs a wee, she sometimes drops wool but not a guaranteed source with each click.

I'm still suspicious of Henrick.

ALSO! Why are my goose team and my swans flailing around like they're fending off flies? I want my goose (from birthday) to wobble like idle animation in battle all drunken and stuff, and my swans to be not all upset and just stand there delicately and eat imaginary bird seed like delicate pretty swans. I got so much wing movement it's making me queasy.
    I don't think I've ever laughed as much as I just did from reading a post. Thank you!

Fashion Designer
    The Flygers cubs give coal also
    TSS #77 🎉💥⬅️ 💫✨☯🔮😈🔮{🖐💖}======🎰=======>✨💫

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by thitasha View Post
    Coal drops very very (!) slow. From 2 mine lv.6 (x6) and 2 deep mine lv.5 (x4) I got only 6 coal! From rocks 1-2 to 20 chop. What's going on?!
    Try large rock piles again... The drop rate is much better than that most of the time for me... I just chopped 2 piles and got 14 from one and 16 from the other.
    🐲 ⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️ Proud member (#73) of the Thuakie Sword Society ⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️ 🐲

Wielder of the Mighty Sword of Fire & Ice 🗨⌨🐲⌨{🏟}======🔷=======>

For those looking for sources of coal, don't forget the Onyx pearl that was part of a recent event. Mine seems to have a drop rate of 50%.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by danzplace View Post
    The black swan gave me the egg on the first drop after it was required. That could be the advantage.
    The first white swan I collected from when I got to that chapter did as well, the black swan has yet to even give me a feather... grrr

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjalejones View Post
    The first white swan I collected from when I got to that chapter did as well, the black swan has yet to even give me a feather... grrr
    Same here! No feathers from the black swan. Which I thought would be a guaranteed drop the way the card read. SMH

Quote Originally Posted by MamaLama9876 View Post
    For those looking for sources of coal, don't forget the Onyx pearl that was part of a recent event. Mine seems to have a drop rate of 50%.
    Thanks! I totally forgot about them.😁

Put all the rest of mine out.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******