View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this event?

Voters
294. You may not vote on this poll
  • I completed the event

222 75.51%
  • I didn't complete the event

65 22.11%
  • Agree

106 36.05%
  • Neutral

98 33.33%
  • Disagree

58 19.73%
  • I didn't participate

5 1.70%
  • I didn't craft a Green Fox

23 7.82%
  • I crafted 1 or more Green Fox

241 81.97%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 7 of 64 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story Event: 9/21 Ivy's Former Flame | 9/21-10/5 | *goals in post 2*

Quote Originally Posted by Lueann View Post
    Do we know yet if this is voluntary or is it part of the main story line. Cause I'm not liking any part of these. I'd prefer to upgrade what I want to upgrade, not be told what to upgrade, and then get no real reward for doing it.

And who is this guy who thinks Ivy needs to be "rescued". Aren't we beyond the whole girls are helpless without a man and need to be "saved" trope? Ivy so doesn't need to be rescued. And my ruler is female, she would know that Ivy doesn't need to be rescued and would talk to Ivy about it before ambushing her with a stupid carriage. Ivy has her own mind, why does nobody simply talk to each other in these situations in this game? I don't want this jerk in my place unless I have to, don't like him.
    The Raising the Stakes goal (leveling buildings goal) is not timed. So take your time on that one.

And I agree wholeheartedly about Ivy! Why is there always a carriage involved with these idiotic romance goals. Anyway...it's not Valentines S8.... lol.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Fashion Designer
    I got a pop up on the sale for the blossom, but can't find it to buy? Help!

Rhino Keeper
    Harvested 25 cows. And only got 2 hides... only a liitle over half of them were ordinary cows.....the drop rates needs to be better to put some fun in this event. Just harvested 15 ordinary cows and got ZERO hides....

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by fish63 View Post
    I got a pop up on the sale for the blossom, but can't find it to buy? Help!
    look under Decorations - Town Decorations
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society⚔ Sword #61

Rhino Keeper
    Major glitching going on!!! I made the I ivy block and beam and upgraded to carriage leave 4. It reset... has it checked off I upgraded, but that I still need to make the block and beam again. After the next part popped up about buying swans? What the???? I've been a long time player and I'm getting tired of this

Nightclub Owner
    My first collection from level 4 Ivy's Carriage was 1 leaf, sure hope the drops get better as we go on 'cuz that's just sad for an 8 hour wait.

It's looking like the prize will be Henrick himself so this is all just to get another walker, is that even a prize in most players' opinion? I'm feeling a bit ambivalent about this event to be honest, hopefully the forest foxes will be super cute and make me want to try harder.

On the plus side the baby swans are friggin' adorable, take a look Apple with a little tweaking they'd be perfect penguins!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    My first collection from level 4 Ivy's Carriage was 1 leaf, sure hope the drops get better as we go on 'cuz that's just sad for an 8 hour wait.

It's looking like the prize will be Henrick himself so this is all just to get another walker, is that even a prize in most players' opinion? I'm feeling a bit ambivalent about this event to be honest, hopefully the forest foxes will be super cute and make me want to try harder.

On the plus side the baby swans are friggin' adorable, take a look Apple with a little tweaking they'd be perfect penguins!
    Hi Annirassssss, i knew you'd be the one to help me penguin up this & every quest quick grope then a fist bump, let's get to work.

i'm thinking of making extra black thread & wrapping it around the swans, kinda like a dinner jacket.

little worried about the RSPB (& US equivalent) but i'm thinking i cud sell them the idea that the black thread makes them harder to see at night when the foxes turn up. so it's in the swans best interest that i make them dinner jackets & disguise them as penguins.

or ofc S8 cud give me an ACTUAL penguin one of these quests.

back on target slightly.

are people think trees to get the ivy rather then bushes?

taking in consideration tree maturation time and all ???

Executive Chef
    Does anyone else find it ridiculous that level 7 mines/mills are like 2 minutes faster now? Seriously 2 min?

Rhino Keeper
    My Baby Swan grew up with 4 taps. Adult Swan has a 3hr timer.
    Last edited by AnisWa; 09-21-17 at 07:09 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by appppppplecrumble View Post
    Hi Annirassssss, i knew you'd be the one to help me penguin up this & every quest quick grope then a fist bump, let's get to work.

i'm thinking of making extra black thread & wrapping it around the swans, kinda like a dinner jacket.

little worried about the RSPB (& US equivalent) but i'm thinking i cud sell them the idea that the black thread makes them harder to see at night when the foxes turn up. so it's in the swans best interest that i make them dinner jackets & disguise them as penguins.

or ofc S8 cud give me an ACTUAL penguin one of these quests.

back on target slightly.

are people think trees to get the ivy rather then bushes?

taking in consideration tree maturation time and all ???
    I've been getting more than enough Ivy leaves from the bushes. I did chop a few acer trees as well but didn't see any significant difference in drop rates. Collecting from Ivy's hut isn't even necessary as far as I can tell. The holdup for me is waiting on soft feathers from the swans.
    Proud Member of Thuakie Sword Society - Sword #68

Page 7 of 64 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757 ... LastLast