Thread: Goals and gifting

Host(ess)

Goals and gifting

Unlimit the gifts I get gifts 2 and three days later the parts that we need for goal stoves shouldn't have a limit hopefully I can get this goal done this time ugh. Waiting on parts to come through is a nightmare and once a request is made that neighbor should automatically drop off the list so I'm not wasting time

Executive Chef
    Gifts & requests can sometimes be difficult--if you're having trouble, it may be time to clear out your neighbor list, make sure everyone is actually playing. Then only send the maximum 20 requests per day so that you don't get clogged up. Hopefully that will help, because hoping for them to change the limits will just frustrate you.

Fashion Designer
    You only get 20 requests per day. If you send more, they back up & people don't get them for days. Limit your requests to no more than 20 per day.

I think that sometimes people don't get them, even when sending 20. I've had problems and neighbors I trust say they have, too. Ask your neighbors if they're getting the requests.

If you have neighbors who just don't respond, delete them. It takes time to get good neighbors. Hang in there.