Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: new update iOS 2017 sep 20

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ashanthya View Post
    That's why I stopped watching the videos in Castle Story. After the change in format from the gem to the 2 choices plus the '?' Box, I tried it 4 times: got *1* energy and different (low) amounts of coins. None of which were the first two choices offered. So instead of a guaranteed view from me, they now have me ignoring it. And without a guaranteed gem per view in FS, I'm going to be ignoring the video from now on. They used to offer, what, 4 or 5 per day? Well, that's 4 or 5 videos per day that I'm not going to be watching.

A note to the developers: as soon as I clear land, I put a habitat on it. I have no room for deco items so deco items are worthless to me. I can make a million coins just by collecting from all my habitats so coins are worthless to me. You want me to watch videos? Then give me something I want. And none of this 'mystery box' nonsense. I don't like gambling because the odds are always in the house's favor (see the results of the 4 times I tried in CS). You want me to watch videos and generate ad revenue for you? Give me back a gem per video and I'll watch your videos. Otherwise, I'll pass, thanks.
    you're definitely right, decos are worthless. I'm out of room for expansion for habitats why would I use what precious land I have to make it pretty. I have video games that I have no problem even buying decos to decorate it. In fact I enjoy changing it up but I'm not able to do it on fantasy forest until they let us expand. When I heard there was a new update I was excited because I thought finally s8 heard us and are going to let us expand and increase the amount of habitats and animals we can have. What a big disappointment to find out it's something nobody cares about. Why would I want to download any more s8 games? All I hear are complaints about them.

Executive Chef
    So far, every spin has been coins! (6 spins) And there was the most gorgeous pink horse offered with one of the spins. I'm gutted to lose my food and gems. Especially to be replaced with coins!
    We need something to spend them on!
    I have 2 825 514 048 coins!

Executive Chef
    I take it back.....crashing still bad (sad face)

Fashion Designer
    I haven't had any videos since the updates and used to get nearly every day.

/sad face
    My storm ID is: luna2cute

I currently play Fantasy Forest Story and Dream City. Have previously played many others.

I love gifts of Gems in FFS and always return gifts in the order received.

Thank you kindly friends and have fun!

~Luna

Executive Chef
    My spins should be called, have some coins. All 32 000 from one spin!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234