Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Rainboa

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by kayjco View Post
    I keep trying to breed water (which I think is the rain drop) and earth (which I think is the purple thing), but I keep not getting the rainboa.

Am I doing something wrong?

This game doesn't explain itself very well.
    It is random and you might breed dozens of times before you might get what you are breeding for. The higher the rarity the more difficult it is to breed.

So far I have only gotten rainguins.
    My storm ID is: luna2cute

I currently play Fantasy Forest Story and Dream City. Have previously played many others.

I love gifts of Gems in FFS and always return gifts in the order received.

Thank you kindly friends and have fun!

~Luna

Fashion Designer
    So far have gotten three iciclaw.
    Couldn't get any last week and had to gem skip it.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by luna2cute View Post
    It is random and you might breed dozens of times before you might get what you are breeding for. The higher the rarity the more difficult it is to breed.

So far I have only gotten rainguins.
    I see. I've gotten rainguins and iciclaws and one other cool thing.

Do you sell these extra animals? Is there a reason to HAVE a bunch of one thing? I'm very tempted to get rid of extras.

I really appreciate the help.

Quote Originally Posted by kayjco View Post
    I see. I've gotten rainguins and iciclaws and one other cool thing.

Do you sell these extra animals? Is there a reason to HAVE a bunch of one thing? I'm very tempted to get rid of extras.

I really appreciate the help.
    You might wish to keep one or two extras of these common creatures (keep them at level 1) because they'll eventually come in handy in future events where you'll be asked to hatch and/or feed one of these; feeding a level 1 is takes less food than a level 10.

After a dozen fails consisting of Rainguins, Iceclaws and Rockodiles, I got a 45-hour fail after breeding a Granite Golem with a Pearl Peryton. Was pretty miffed cause I thought I'd bred my fourth Sapphire Cuthulhu until this morning when I popped it into the nest and it turned out to be an Obsidian Cyclops!!

YEA!! I remember trying to breed that and failing more than 200 times when it first appeared, finally giving up; I couldn't even get it when I was trying for the Granite Golem, getting two of them instead of the Cyclops. Now when I least expect it ... So happy

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    You might wish to keep one or two extras of these common creatures (keep them at level 1) because they'll eventually come in handy in future events where you'll be asked to hatch and/or feed one of these; feeding a level 1 is takes less food than a level 10.
    Thank You for that. This is a confusing game!

Rhino Keeper
    I was so surprised that my first breeding worked. The egg is really pretty and the snake too.

Rhino Keeper
    Finally got the rainboa! Went back to Moroccan gazelle n sea monkey pair n got it on 3rd try.....happy dance!!!

Rhino Keeper
    After 20+ Rainguins a Glacial Griffin, and two Rockodiles with Frostfang and Rock Rhino (also during the Goblin Gobbler event) and 3 more Rainguins with Rainguin/Rockodile, I'm switching to Rockodile and Glacial Griffin. On a Rainguin egg now :/ wish me luck for at LEAST an Iciclaw soon enough.

Executive Chef
    Done some speed breeding and got nothing (cept the last world event community prize)

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast