Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: Rainboa

The only up side to all the fails of rainguins and Iciclaws is I have a 40 hour fail that should be the Opal Octopus that I need. Every one of my 8 hours has been Iciclaw.

I don't understand how some people get the Rainboa and others (like myself) just keep getting everything BUT the Rainboa. Do they fix so that those of us that use our Gems to speed up the breeding time will CONTINUE to waste our Gems? Very annoyed 😡

Fashion Designer
    Got Rainboa!!! Just in time

Executive Chef
    Even more speed breeding with no luck!
    Got an other obsideon cyclops, a billion rainguins about half a billion iciclaws (why do they both have to have the same timer) and a handful of rockodiles

Rhino Keeper
    Remember the Goblin Gobbler event two weeks ago? It asked to breed a Iciclaw. At that time, Iciclaw was difficult to come by; many of us couldn't get a single Iciclaw for the entire event (certainly a lot of Rainguins). Now for Rainboa, Storm8 gave us a lot of 8-hour timers, seemingly all Iciclaws (I got 4 already and there's another 8-hour timer in the nest). It's clearly Storm8's strategy to prompt us to use the gems to speed up. Many people cannot wait 8 hours to see if they get a Rainboa and they fell into a trap. In this way Storm8 lost its credibility (if they still has any left). I refuse to spend a single gem on it.

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    Quote Originally Posted by supermaay View Post
    Remember the Goblin Gobbler event two weeks ago? It asked to breed a Iciclaw. At that time, Iciclaw was difficult to come by; many of us couldn't get a single Iciclaw for the entire event (certainly a lot of Rainguins). Now for Rainboa, Storm8 gave us a lot of 8-hour timers, seemingly all Iciclaws (I got 4 already and there's another 8-hour timer in the nest). It's clearly Storm8's strategy to prompt us to use the gems to speed up. Many people cannot wait 8 hours to see if they get a Rainboa and they fell into a trap. In this way Storm8 lost its credibility (if they still has any left). I refuse to spend a single gem on it.
    I don't blame you one bit.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by julesh11 View Post
    I don't understand how some people get the Rainboa and others (like myself) just keep getting everything BUT the Rainboa. Do they fix so that those of us that use our Gems to speed up the breeding time will CONTINUE to waste our Gems? Very annoyed 😡
    Ditto.

I'm *very* disappointed in my inability to breed this animal despite nonstop breeding on 2 accounts.
    Last edited by Phoenix406; 09-25-17 at 11:30 PM.

Farm Supplier
    Plus one

Which animals did you breed?

Farm Supplier
    Which animals did you breed?
    My friend got Rainboa with Glacial Griffin and Iciclaw, so I try this combo.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast