Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: BUG: Pop Rock and Night Imp are back for crafting

Rhino Keeper

BUG: Pop Rock and Night Imp are back for crafting

This is happening on my 3 islands, Pop Rock and Night Imp are back for crafting while Magpie and Carousel disappeared along with all my carousel poles in my storage! Please correct this mistake asap S8 as I will not battle or mine while the appropriate material for crafting will be given

Yes it is what's up ?

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    Thanks Elsa because I don't want Night Imp again. Poprock, on the other hand, an extra would be useful, lol.

hello Elsa , sorry i use google traduction because i french and i don't know speack english : I have the same problem that other players . help please . caroussel

Banned
    Want to add my name to list...Carousel poles are gone but have pan flutes.
    I won a battle after they disappeared, arena shows i won. I hoped that might trigger them coming back but nope still not there.

My magpie feathers are in storage and I mined and added to them, if that helps to give you more info.

Please get the poles back in storage...and with the updated numbers for battles won since the oops occurred. Thanks

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    The Spell Shop will now show the correct Dragons. Thanks for waiting. ^_^

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    Thanks Elsa!

Rhino Keeper
    Hi Elsa, thanks for looking into it but the bug is still on the craft shop shows the correct dragons but every time I battle and win I get a pan flute, there are no carousel poles on my storage and the number of carousel poles showing on the craft shop do not increase when I win a battle because I am still getting pan flutes, please look into it asap as I am missing earning carousel poles every time I battle
    Last edited by DragonPhoenix6; 09-19-17 at 02:28 PM. Reason: Explaining better

Banned
    Yeah, I just battled and got a Pan Flute too.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast