Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lower the cost of xpansİon prİce

Executive Chef
    I agree lower the cost of expansion we all greatly appreciate that but don't know if it happens. My next expansion is 30 million and I'm not expanding anytime soon. It's like every time you think you have a good amount left there's goals popping up not that it's a bad thing. They should lower the cost of things and recipes too.

I would love to see the expansion price lowered... but 'the powers that be' want you to purchase coins to expand. Keeping prices impossibly high where it takes a year or 2 too expand, most people would rather buy the coins & expand. It's must like the side goals & normal goals & even after numerous complaints & votes showing more purple want more time... they keep the timeline short, forcing people to use & buy coins if the want to complete.

Yet... they can't even clean their inventory & remove parts for ovens people can no longer get. For example, the gift/ part of the vampire cape & bat are for goal ovens we no longer have access to, in fact, those ovens haven't been on the oven list since I started. It would be nice to get the inventory cleaned up, goal & side goals made longer & yes the expansion price to be affordable... but at this point they are taking the fun out of the game & I like others are ready to quit. We'll see what happens after the next goal.

Rhino Keeper
    they used to put a 20% sale on the expansion cost but this was years ago. a lot of people use gems to help expansion but in my opinion 40 and 80 gems are a lot.

Nightclub Owner
    Try to save up your gems and use them to expand. I suspect it's easier to save up gems than to save up coins.

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    Try to save up your gems and use them to expand. I suspect it's easier to save up gems than to save up coins.
    Unless you buy them no it’s not easier to save gems and I’d much rather spend my gems on decor
    BS- No longer accepting neighbors

⭐We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams - Gene Wilder (Willy Wonka)⭐

Farm Supplier
    Please lower the cost on expansions my next one cost 25,000,000. I will not spend my gems on it because it cost 100 gems and i rather spend gems on other things Black Friday items for example.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12