Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Noble Dragon

Executive Chef

Noble Dragon

Any ideas of what I can use to get noble that can avoid virtue? 3 virtue fails and I would like to avoid it at this point. Thanks.
    Jen
    -Level 200- ISO- Playing since early 2012- Proud sahm to 3 young men, my eldest is in his first year of video game design school in Seattle, my youngest, my twins, are starting High School this year!- Where does the time go? -We have 2 dogs & one wild and crazy fun hedgehog- "Ms Pickles"- Loving life in the beautiful Pacific Northwest!-

"We need land not useless decor and trophies that I wouldn't waste an inch of my island space on!"

Rhino Keeper
    I just used Love and Laserlight and got it first try! Good luck!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jjblueyes View Post
    Any ideas of what I can use to get noble that can avoid virtue? 3 virtue fails and I would like to avoid it at this point. Thanks.
    Jen
    Use Virtue , Black Swan or Kitsune...with Light and this will avoid Virtue fails

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kirby52 View Post
    Use Virtue , Black Swan or Kitsune...with Light and this will avoid Virtue fails
    Thank you. You rock.
    -Level 200- ISO- Playing since early 2012- Proud sahm to 3 young men, my eldest is in his first year of video game design school in Seattle, my youngest, my twins, are starting High School this year!- Where does the time go? -We have 2 dogs & one wild and crazy fun hedgehog- "Ms Pickles"- Loving life in the beautiful Pacific Northwest!-

"We need land not useless decor and trophies that I wouldn't waste an inch of my island space on!"

Executive Chef
    I had 2 laserlights together, and outcome is a noble! (: ★

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by kirby52 View Post
    Ditto using Pink with Red. That's what worked for me. I think I used Virtue & Fire.
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Had a dozen Love failures with various combinations but finally got it breading a Neo White with a Neo Pink.

Rhino Keeper
    just tried virtue and olympus as suggest in earlier post and 14 hours!

Fashion Designer
    I used Light and Virtue and got it on the first try!

Rhino Keeper
    Can anyone at S8 explain the rational of having us breed a dragon needed for points and make it impossible to breed until it is too late to hatch and evolve it to get the points? I have nothing but Love dragons and it is nearing too late to hatch and evolve a 14 hr dragon at this point. This happened to me in the last WE as well. I ended up getting the dragon at the end and couldn't evolve it in time to get points. I'd rather be trying for Flametail at this point but I'm stuck looking at oodles of Love dragons which also might be the ugliest dragon designed but that's a whole separate issue.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast