Thread: Must-collect items?

Must-collect items?

What do you have on your board at all times that you collect as soon as possible?

For me: Gold mine, summer gazebo, harvest pergola, mystery dinner table, food shelter, Aideen, Royal Griffin, Griffin Roost, alicolts, beastbane display.

Less special but royal exchange, hatcheries, stables, and Ivy's house usually. Wizarding schools and daily Ali's, of course. Usually crafting buildings tap & set again, but not always if I have some material that makes me go for the farm, sawmill, mines first.

I'm wondering if I tucked away something I should pull out. What are your favorites?
    Last edited by peachtreeshoppe; 09-16-17 at 07:47 PM.

Fashion Designer
    For me, I would say all those you listed except the griffin ones.

Other must haves include cabbage huts, all 3 adventure buildings , bountiful table, glimmer fountain, Greselda's dark garden , lucky cauldron and workshop. Anything that gives me pre-made stuff to help with the exchange or adventures or energy and that looks good is on my list .... if (big if) I can fit it on my board and into my design.

Temporary must haves for now are the mermaid items

And at the moment, my living wood has been consumed by elves so I am visiting anything wood related!

Nightclub Owner
    The feast tables - Mystery Dinner Table & Bountiful Table. Nearly never cook any standard feast anymore.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    Good idea, Peachtreeshoppe!

Priority:
    Cabbage hut
    Golden mine

Ready-made food:
    Bountiful table
    Mystery table
    Harvest pergola
    Summer gazebo
    Ivy's bakery
    Ye Olde Bar'n Grille
    Reindeer stable (ice cream for sweet feast)

Characters:
    Glen the Frog Prince (sword ++)
    Aideen
    Anapaest the satyr (multiple strawberries ++)
    Glimmeregg bunny (wool, eggs, golden egg)

Energy:
    All creatures alicorn
    Court, Barracks and Keep
    Wizard school

Resources:
    Witch's cauldron (potions)
    Hatcheries, stables, noble stable (for doing the egg and milk trade)
    Ivy's hut
    Magic garden
    Goddess Tree
    Mines and Sawmills
    Kingdom Inn (for daily earth wisp which I'm always low on)

Rhino Keeper
    I agree with what tvandstanke listed.
    I would add priority of collecting from the beastbane display (troll tokens) and unicorns (energy + troll tokens).
    For ready-made food, I would also add the food shelter and barrister bakery.
    For characters, I collect from Celestine at the same time as Aideen, and Ostara at the same time as Aanpa.
    I keep one living tree (living wood), colorful maple (sap), and a magic fruit tree for when I run low on those resources.
    I play for fun ❤️🏰👸🏼 CS: kiro kingdom.

Fashion Designer
    Awesome lists. I would also add my purple cow (for the occasional gem), sir pigglesworth and hammy, and the treeple.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #60
    Life is sweeter with friends! Journey on...

Ah, yes, Reindeer was before me (wish I had that, very cute) and I was too new when the Bountiful Table came out. It was before I was on the forum and I was shocked when some step came up that seemed impossible. I didn't realize there were folks who were overflowing with these supplies!

I gave up on sir pigglesworth - it seems like the random 100 energy appears well after I spent 100 energy on him, and I'm maxed on truffles so much. Maybe I'm overlooking something though - what else does he give that you like?

I like the Griffin items for golden eggs. I seem to get a lot from them.

Thanks for your lists!

I pulled out:
    Ivy's bakery
    Ye Olde Bar'n Grille
    Celestine
    Treeples - they actually have nice drops!
    Lucky stuff

A couple questions...
    Who is Glen the Frog? He might be before my time. I don't have a unicorn. I was saving up gold tokens for my first Cabbage hut. Good call? Or go for the unicorn now?

I agree with most of the things everyone else has posted. Plus a few extras...

I too collect from the purple cow, Sir Pigglesworth and Hamlet, and also the Firefox and my dragons. Basically anything that has a chance to drop gems and/or energy. (I got 5 gems this morning from either Sir Pig or Hammy, I collected from both so I'm not sure which) plus they also occasionally drop ready made items (food, weapons, building materials, etc), even though they are rare, it's worth the chance to me.

When we're not working on an energy intense event, I also add the troll stuff. Katz's abode and the troll castle can drop fishy food items and sentry horns. The troll pit and vault drop large amounts of coins and a chance at jewels and precious metals.

Fey courthouse (chance of gold nuggets), the desert palace (chance of gold nuggets and boar pelts), the colosseum (troll clubs), the level 5 horse track (rope, horse hair, carrots, etc), the vineyard (strawberries, sugar, coal).

I admit I'm a fan of functional over decoration, so any building or animal that saves me from crafting (or more to the point, collecting all the necessary items to be used in crafting) by dropping ready made items, is on my go to list.
    Last edited by PrincessCupOButter; 09-17-17 at 06:34 PM.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    I agree with most of the things everyone else has posted. Plus a few extras...

I too collect from the purple cow, Sir Pigglesworth and Hamlet, and also the Firefox and my dragons. Basically anything that has a chance to drop gems and/or energy. (I got 5 gems this morning from either Sir Pig or Hammy, I collected from both so I'm not sure which) plus they also occasionally drop ready made items (food, weapons, building materials, etc), even though they are rare, it's worth the chance to me.

When we're not working on an energy intense event, I also add the troll stuff. Katz's abode and the troll castle can drop fishy food items and sentry horns. The troll pit and vault drop large amounts of coins and a chance at jewels and precious metals.

Fey courthouse (chance of gold nuggets), the desert palace (chance of gold nuggets and boar pelts), the colosseum (troll clubs), the level 5 horse track (rope, horse heir, carrots, etc), the vineyard (strawberries, sugar, coal).

I admit I'm a fan of functional over decoration, so any building or animal that saves me from crafting (or more to the point, collecting all the necessary items to be used in crafting) by dropping ready made items, is on my go to list.
    Lovely! I think the same way - ready made items and multiples for the exchange (ultimately permits) are what I'm after.