Thread: Food not getting condensed

Farm Supplier

Food not getting condensed

So, normally when I put out food, other dishes that are on my counters get condensed and automatically get put onto one counter. I just noticed earlier that it's not doing that anymore. Anyone else having this happen?

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Anikamarie23 View Post
    So, normally when I put out food, other dishes that are on my counters get condensed and automatically get put onto one counter. I just noticed earlier that it's not doing that anymore. Anyone else having this happen?
    Yes, the food usually does get condensed. Perhaps you have counters that are empty and you didn't realize that they were empty? Sorry if you already know that, but it's the only reason I can come up with for this.

Fashion Designer
    Mine is working.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by stereo38 View Post
    Yes, the food usually does get condensed. Perhaps you have counters that are empty and you didn't realize that they were empty? Sorry if you already know that, but it's the only reason I can come up with for this.
    Omg I feel like a dummy. That's exactly why they weren't getting condensed.😅 I didn't realize I had some empty counters. After reading your comment I went to my restaurant, zoomed in and checked. Thank you!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Anikamarie23 View Post
    Omg I feel like a dummy. That's exactly why they weren't getting condensed.�� I didn't realize I had some empty counters. After reading your comment I went to my restaurant, zoomed in and checked. Thank you!
    You're welcome, hon�� Sometimes that happens to me, too..In order to get a particular cooked food on one counter only, I cook French Toast (on RS) or Brownies (on BS), making sure I have no empty counters first those are quick recipes, and when they are done, those other foods end up on one counter

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by stereo38 View Post
    You're welcome, hon�� Sometimes that happens to me, too..In order to get a particular cooked food on one counter only, I cook French Toast (on RS) or Brownies (on BS), making sure I have no empty counters first those are quick recipes, and when they are done, those other foods end up on one counter
    That's..actually a very good idea. I've never thought of that! But the annoying thing about condensing food is that you want the food to be served on the counter that you just placed, but instead it gets condensed to the ones that you've placed earlier on which is the one you wanted to remove, like a first come first served basis. Times like these I wish so badly I could move food on counters, or place them in storage temporarily but not have them disappear forever.
    You don't know what you're capable of until you can pick yourself up after falling down.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by eeveldoll View Post
    That's..actually a very good idea. I've never thought of that! But the annoying thing about condensing food is that you want the food to be served on the counter that you just placed, but instead it gets condensed to the ones that you've placed earlier on which is the one you wanted to remove, like a first come first served basis. Times like these I wish so badly I could move food on counters, or place them in storage temporarily but not have them disappear forever.
    That is very true. Many times, there are counters that I prefer to use for certain foods, especially since appropriate counters are usually part of goals. When foods are condensed, there is no way to control where those foods will end up The only solution is to only place one kind of counter..And that doesn't make any sense!