How to use the Breeding Charts?
You can check against the breeding charts and see which creature you are going to get before breeding is done.
After you start breeding,
1. Take note of the breeding duration
2. Check against the Breeding Charts (Regular) of your breeding duration
3. Under the specific duration, look for the available combos containing the elements of your breeding pair
- If there is only 1 combo, then you know for sure what you are getting
When you see the egg after breeding is done,
- If there are several combos, check back when you see the egg
- if there is no combo, that means you are getting a limited creature. Check against Breeding Charts (Limited)
4. Check against the eggs shown in the Breeding Charts (Regular + Limited) to confirm your creature